OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240701_182957_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20240701_182957_Instagram.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 58
Curious to see how this release plays out. While they’re a nice colorway, the main draw is exclusivity. If they drop them in big numbers, I wonder if they’ll sit?

FWIW…

These leak sites are rushing to get drop info out ~first~ and aren’t doing much by way of making sure the info is correct…It seems like there’s a new leak everyday about some heat dropping as a result…I feel like it’s important to point out that some of this stuff might not be totally accurate…

FWIW…

These leak sites are rushing to get drop info out ~first~ and aren’t doing much by way of making sure the info is correct…It seems like there’s a new leak everyday about some heat dropping as a result…I feel like it’s important to point out that some of this stuff might not be totally accurate…

Yeah, they’ve def become sloppy with the info lately. :smh:

That said, Clark Kent isn’t exactly the end all, be all authority, either. I mean, sure, he helped design them. But ultimately it’s Nike’s product and they can do what they want with said product without his say.

Now I hope they drop them just to spite him. :lol:

At this point, it seems like more af1s have been retrod than have not. Jewels, acorn, hong kong, taiwan, linen, west indies, carnival, terror squad, roc a fella, snakeskin, reflective snake. The list prob goes on
Never realized how cheap Hong Kong’s are now

Sneakerheads gotta be one of the most gullible groups out there, they would believe jesus's sandals were retroing if they saw sneakerhype69420 tweet it
You're not wrong.
But following your example, Christians might even be more gullible, believing Jesus (born 2k years ago in the Middle East) could actually be a blue eyed white man, just because LotariodeiContidiSegni said so

About the Clark Kent x Scarr joints. Could the shoes be release without Scarr Pizza on there? (I know the Knicks came out already) . Nike might remix them.

If Kanye ain't got that kinda pull when he was at Nike, I doubt Kent got pull like that.

Sneakerheads gotta be one of the most gullible groups out there, they would believe jesus's sandals were retroing if they saw sneakerhype69420 tweet it

I hear what you’re saying, but Sneaker News isn’t exactly some random twitter account. :lol:

They’ve been at it about as long as you've probably been into sneakers. Respectfully.

Back
Top Bottom