OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

if it's not a af1 mid i can't *** wit it! those wheats are a dd are they a gr or some collab/qs release,do i go tts or 1/2 sz. down?

Thanks bro, is it Supreme that's tweeting a link?
I haven't bought anything from them on the first day that they dropped a product.
I have no Clue ...
frown.gif

[quote name="forkisfaster" i need url="/t/213939/official-air-force-one-thread/7110#post_20319835"]If anyone needs the RT mids in a nine, PM me. I got an email from Mr Porter saying they're holding a pair for me online for 24 hours and I was able to get a pair off NDC and don't wanna double up. Just thought I'd make someone's life easier for anyone who missed out.[/quote]

Any release info for uk supreme time ?

Appreciate it guys

Supreme refreshes the site at 11. If u have to ask about how to cop, 9 times out of 10, you've lost already. Good luck, and may the swift be with u.

Sadly i will have to hit the resale market to get a pair of supreme 1s, how much do you think the white will go for?

Supreme refreshes the site at 11. If u have to ask about how to cop, 9 times out of 10, you've lost already. Good luck, and may the swift be with u.
Word man. I've bought stuff from Supreme before too, but never the day of a launch. Good luck to you too though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom