OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

going thru the closet, came across these. thought ill share, 2 euro's and a co.jp 

Man I wish I didn't smash those wheat low that are WP. I killed those and the mids as well. Still got a second pair of the kids though as I shared pic earlier in the thread.

Those horse AF1 look like mine. Here are some pics.

Bonus pic. LPU

Wore my Flax Mids last night to watch Interstellar. Definitely should have doubled up

wow i'm impressed with the quality of the flaxs. my first pair of af1s in general (usually wear air jordan 1s) and these are real nice. the suede is so smooth and soft and the comfort in these is incredible. the shoe is extremely plush on the inside, easier on your feet. definitely a good buy even though i paid a little over 35 dollars above retail.

I saw the Flax's in person and they did nothing for me. I'm not into mid but the Flax's back in the day were just lovely.
All of the new Work boots were pretty bad too. Luckily I still have the very first QS pair.

Would like some more FLAX...

Really Tempted to Grab a pair of Air Trainer 1 Flax from NDC... on the fence

^^ passed one the AT1 to cop a pair of black suede Undefeated... But **** this things run narrower than usual Af1. I know I have wide feet but damn. I'm so heart broken right now. The red houndstooth UNDFT doesn't fit like this... Can anyone chime in? Thinking of going out to get the flax AT1 now Incase i need to retun these. The right foot is snug but still good the left foot is PAIN. Lol Here is a pic.

Last edited:
^^ passed one the AT1 to cop a pair of black suede Undefeated... But **** this things run narrower than usual Af1. I know I have wide feet but damn. I'm so heart broken right now. The red houndstooth UNDFT doesn't fit like this... Can anyone chime in? Thinking of going out to get the flax AT1 now Incase i need to retun these. The right foot is snug but still good the left foot is PAIN. Lol Here is a pic.
YO! 
roll.gif

you wildin' son

jordan 1s have been crappy since 1994
laugh.gif
i found sum at Ross store yesterday (white/gold) and them ****z hurt like hell, feel very akward too.. im chilling for the rest of the year buying shoes but when I start back at it in "15 i will copp the mid flax cause of the reviews i heard and personally i like them but i was kind of skeptic copping a1's.. nike screwed a1's in 1999-2000 era now all the new a1's got terrible quality but im hearing different from the flax so they will def be on top of my copp list for 2015

Need some help fellas...
Looking for some nike af1 duckboots in the all green c/w..anyone know where I can find em? They were recently on sale at Jimmyjazz but they didnt have my size and they arent on ebay either
If you are referring to last year's olive and gum pair i could use 'em too.. I have been wearing mine all week and they're just right for this time of year.. i completely agree with the comments regarding this year's workboots and duckboots, no bueno!
mean.gif
  quality and designs fell off hard.. white lunar midsoles and elephant print for a duckboot?
laugh.gif
  i would take a tonal tec tuff model but they must have been scrapped for this year.. i haven't been in here in about a week and always read all the previous posts to get caught up but i already know it goes like.. flax, supreme, flax, flax, hyper crimson id question, supreme.. so my question is, did anyone see the recent linen/atmosphere auction on ebay? it was $70 range last i checked, i just saw that it closed for $450+.. BUT.. Were they legit??

Last edited:
Check your mom and pop owned shops. Since it's one of those shoes that never goes away, it's kind of hard to find them for less than retail in a chain shop.

Back
Top Bottom