OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

^Everything needs Positivity and Negativity to balance it out.

Everyone's style isn't the same, we are all on a message board putting in our own opinions.
Just because something is hot to you doesn't mean its hot to another man.

If your bashing another man saying hes whack for wearing/liking that...then that i can see whats wrong with that but...
They are simply saying its whack, because they don't like it. Plain and Simple.

af1-red-light-4.jpg

eek.gif
i really like it...

Can Nike please fire Clark Kent, and let Mayor take over the designs for AF1's........

Those brown ones have been out for awhile, and the red joints are the same leather used on the maples from 06.

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

Can Nike please fire Clark Kent, and let Mayor take over the designs for AF1's........

this...
I don't know who Mayor is but Clark Kent has his name on some of the ugliest, most uninspired shoes I've ever seen.... the latest pairincluded.

If I didn't own a pair of the reb Bobbito highs I would definitely be picking up a pair of those red/bone lows... those are beautiful but I just don'tthink I can justify the purchase

Clark Kent = designer FAIL. Every. Single. Time.

Bun B's Space Jam inspired joints > all of the designs by the "AF1 King" rolled into one. Good thing his musical creativity doesn't relateto his design eye. SMH.

And yeah, those Red/Bone joints are necessary. First AF1 I've REALLY liked in a looooooooooooooooooooooooong minute.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Any white HIGHS out there?

some all-white joints dropped in asia recently.

wmns though, with silver polkadots all over them.

there's also some men's lows in black patent, also with the kwame polkadots.

Those red low top ones are the nicest AF1s I have seen in a very long time. Hope I get a chance to pick those up.
pimp.gif

hey Rapido27,
Are u going to u know where on Weds....I'm still on the fence but, that special box packaging could seal the deal. But, we'll see when the time comes.What up..Brooklyn Style Baby!!! I hit you up on Twitter....no response

hey nawghtyhare,
Did you swagger jack me on ISS?? ...lol
PM me for some "serious" info about this drop.

Nino

Man, I haven't worn my red Bobitto's over 5 times yet (last recent AF1 I bought at release).

Don't know if these "redbones" are worth the investment, unless on major discount...

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Man, I haven't worn my red Bobitto's over 5 times yet (last recent AF1 I bought at release).

Don't know if these "redbones" are worth the investment, unless on major discount...

I'm with you. I like them, but I still haven't worn my red bobbitos, slam jams or booba's yet...

Those red's are refreshingly nice. I'm impressed and will buy a pair.

Only thing is, they'll probably cost $110 retail, so I'll have to ebay a pair for at least half off.

Back
Top Bottom