OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Athlete's Foot is still in Business ???? 
indifferent.gif

Bump! Any help at all?
The af1 market is low demand and low priced unless it's the high demand stuff and most of the time it can be had for a rock bottom price.
Simply put..... Don't try to make money on the af1 resell market.
Those solars are dope but since it's been unds it can go from $40-$90 IMO.

Definitely, depending on your area. It's actually a low key spot and some of them get Jordan 1s, random QS stuff, and of course GR retros.
We had them in L.A. long time ago. They had the best account. You could get Pro Bs to QS Jordans, all early...they didn't care 
laugh.gif

We had them in L.A. long time ago. They had the best account. You could get Pro Bs to QS Jordans, all early...they didn't care 
laugh.gif
Yea, a few years ago, my local one, would sell anything they got in as soon as the shipment arrived and I was spending so much money with them, they would call me to let me know when shipment came in and hold my size. They eventually had to stop reservations, and early sells. So I am assuming corporate came down on them, it was great while it lasted though

The release date on these wheats has me confused as hell..smh Nike.

Anyone have information on a Canadian release for them?

Do Highs and Mids fit the same? A 9 in the Flax Highs was a little tight in the forefoot. I'm going up to a 9.5 now that I'm searching for the Mids at a good price...

Anyone ordered from Kix Square? Nike or General had a thread about some not so pleasant experiences with Kix Square...

Wheat Highs - Take it for what it is worth but I called my local Foot Locker and they said they wouldn't be getting their pairs until the 19th.

Back
Top Bottom