OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My boy who manages a villa showed me an release change email saying don't release Flax on 11/7... New date is 11/12

Still going to try this weekend . A local boutique still says this weekend
I don't understand why this happens so often with Nike releases. If they have them, they should be able to sell them. I just don't see the point of making shops hold on to shoes for a few extra days.

Just got these in and in the process of returning my IDs

My boy who manages a villa showed me an release change email saying don't release Flax on 11/7... New date is 11/12

Still going to try this weekend . A local boutique still says this weekend
they emailed that damn near everywhere :smh:

Yup. Walked into the laurel DTLR (DMV) that an NTer copped from last page around 730est. Saw the flaxes on the wall, asked for my size. Dude goes to the back and comes back out and says to his manager "these are on the release calendar for the 12th".

She says "yeah I saw that today on the SNKRS app". They go back and forth about when it's "supposed" to drop (mind you they were on a display wall and had sold pairs earlier in the day). They then decide to not sell them to me. I ask the manager to do me the favor and she refuses. I tried to find out some reasoning as to why it was out on display and why they'd sold pairs earlier in the day, now all of a sudden it was a problem to sell me a pair. She says "it was a mistake", referring to the pairs sold earlier.

I complained and noted that if the shoe is on display and they'd sold pairs earlier, they should sell me a pair. Mind you at first she tried to deny that they'd even sold pairs to begin with, but I told her an NTer had copped earlier and told me about the shoe being available, then she backtracked. She then hit me with a cold blooded "no" and began to ignore me. I was low key pissed and bounced. I didn't Kirk out, just let her know that her customer service was horrible and ignoring a customer was rude and unprofessional. Needless to say, I won't be going to that DTLR anymore.

Not sure why they're taking this release so seriously. Most urban retailers put out air forces when they get em in. They rarely hold tight to release "dates". It isn't a Jordan retro. Smh. Excuse the rant.

Last edited:
I've been looking for the AF1 mid "canada" for a while in an 8.5/9, only seen corgi post them a couple times but are these wicked rare or something? I never see them

Not sure why they're taking this release so seriously. Most urban retailers put out air forces when they get em in. They rarely hold tight to release "dates". It isn't a Jordan retro. Smh. Excuse the rant.

They did the same to Flyknits now, after seeing the increased "popularity" (hype) behind them. :smh:

decided i wasn't gonna wait on the wheats, copped those purps online while they were still there, hate to take chances on availability

this is a good era for forces i must say, if i can go full circle a lil later on and cop some of the nai ke's and the wheats later im probably set 
pimp.gif

edit: jabowski why must you make me make these decisions 
mean.gif

Last edited:
Damn Nike your killing me!! Now the white/red nai ke smh. Just copped the purples, already have the red/white nai ke and white/silver og's. Still need the royals and the chocolates that come out Saturday. Just spent $300 on getting the car fixed I'm tapped out this week. I'm making it my mission to cop every OG!!!

Bruh you ain't lying. I copped the wheats 2 pairs of red/white nai ke 2 pairs of purples just copped the white nai ke, man they won't stop dropping heat

Man I was hoping I could go cop my Flax's when I got off today. Dude told me last week I should be good today even tho the release is tomorrow. Now im probably gonna have to wait with this push back crap.

Oh yeah, do y'all think the white nai ke comes with the box and bag they show or was that with the first release?

Wish I would have known this while I was in DC earlier. Might have to head up there after work tomorrow.

Just glad to see AF1's dropping in OG colorways. Purples, White/Red and Red Nai'kes were a must as well.

Even finally found those all black lunar duckboots too.

Are the leathers the same on both or is there difference between the two. $20 price difference has me thinking there not. Also on the box of the Reds does it say "07". Thanks

Yup. Walked into the laurel DTLR (DMV) that an NTer copped from last page around 730est. Saw the flaxes on the wall, asked for my size. Dude goes to the back and comes back out and says to his manager "these are on the release calendar for the 12th".

She says "yeah I saw that today on the SNKRS app". They go back and forth about when it's "supposed" to drop (mind you they were on a display wall and had sold pairs earlier in the day). They then decide to not sell them to me. I ask the manager to do me the favor and she refuses. I tried to find out some reasoning as to why it was out on display and why they'd sold pairs earlier in the day, now all of a sudden it was a problem to sell me a pair. She says "it was a mistake", referring to the pairs sold earlier.

I complained and noted that if the shoe is on display and they'd sold pairs earlier, they should sell me a pair. Mind you at first she tried to deny that they'd even sold pairs to begin with, but I told her an NTer had copped earlier and told me about the shoe being available, then she backtracked. She then hit me with a cold blooded "no" and began to ignore me. I was low key pissed and bounced. I didn't Kirk out, just let her know that her customer service was horrible and ignoring a customer was rude and unprofessional. Needless to say, I won't be going to that DTLR anymore.

Man I don't know why she just didn't sell u the shoe here a copy of my receipt if it might help

Last edited:
Man I don't know why she just didn't sell u the shoe here a copy of my receipt if it might help
Preciate the help homie. the manager was just being a prick. She talked dwon to me the whole time and refused to make eye contact or acknowledge the fact that we were having a conversation. That's where most of my annoyance comes from. Wasn't really feeling her nonchalant attitude and complete lack of customer service. I worked in customer service for years and i took pride in trying to helps folks out. Of course i can't expect great CS from a sneaker establishment, but I'm also not the bad guy for wanting the kicks. They were ON DISPLAY and had already sold pairs just a couple mins earlier.

Sidenote: same thing happened to me on saturday at another urban retailer in Baltimore. Manager apologized that he couldn't sell em early like the PG plaza store (right near DC) had but he'd hold em for me til Sat 7th (this was before they changed the RD to 11/12). He even had a sales associate write my name on the box. Although i gotta drive to Bmore, i dont mind, just didn't wanna take the chance of missing out in case this store sold em on the 7th.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom