OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

those green ones are dope as hell i seen em in pers0n and your right, pics CANT do them justice....those denim ones are STILL sexy!

Is it just me or are Af1s starting on the road to recovery? Shaping up to be a better year

And 2 pairs of those denims NOW thank you

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

Is it just me or are Af1s starting on the road to recovery? Shaping up to be a better year

And 2 pairs of those denims NOW thank you

I Wudnt Count On It Yet...Jus Cuh Dey Showed 1 Great AF1 Dun Mean Dey Aint Got 30 More Horrible 1s Behind Em

Originally Posted by jayzrdead

man those denims are hard my 1st pair of forces in a lonnnnnnnnng time

Word...Da BS Dey Been Puttin Out Lately Been Straight Embarrasin Da Name Of AF1s IMO

Buh Nike Cud Reclaim Da Name Of Air Force 1s Az Long Az Dey Dun Do Nun Stupid Wit Deez

It's gonna take more then one nice pair to redeem the name of the airforce one,but these are a great start.

Originally Posted by Furrell

nike-air-force-1-low-premium-denim-bronze-gum-07.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-premium-denim-bronze-gum-06.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-premium-denim-bronze-gum-05.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-premium-denim-bronze-gum-04.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-premium-denim-bronze-gum-03.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-premium-denim-bronze-gum-13.jpg

nike-air-force-1-low-premium-denim-bronze-gum-12.jpg

I came.
Doubling up. possibly tripling up. 
pimp.gif

I'm still trying to figure out why some limited air force lows retail way higher than any limited jordans wether an international release or not? Yeezy 2s most likely won't even be high as af1 rabbits retailed for and they are beyond the hype any af 1 low will receive. I hope denims won't have a high retail price
30t6p3b.gif

Happy Easter NikeTalk fam.

2005's still ds condition in my rare sz 15
dd5156ed6c4dc6a320a7b0222804b7adfe412a9.jpg

2006's worn twice, again in my rare sz 15
10e35695edf46f0945d9c87ea82e2bce9f8243f.jpg

Youre all forgetting the grey leather/canvas/gumsoles that just dropped and the black leather/canvas/white midsole/gumsole and those royal blue hr lows. I've not contemplated buying more than 1 pair of AF1s in the last couple years........

you would post the blurry pic..

nike-af1_hi_bog_green_tec_tuff.jpg

might be good for rainy summer days..never heard about "tec tuff" like that link says and ndc doesn't mention it...anyone wanna fill me in?

^ Those lows arent the same, the lows are iguana green and the midsole is the same, dem his is heat tho may hav 2 scoop

Back
Top Bottom