OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

People sleepin...

Last edited:
Dude really said the colors navy and grey are trash?

So confused lmao

Last edited:
People sleepin...

Man who you tellin. I thought the demand was gonna be insane for these so I copped 2 right off the jump. Didnt't these get voted the number 1 or 2 Air force one a while back? Wassup then? And yeah that pic made me wanna wear mines I was slowly getting around to it but yeah.

Man who you tellin. I thought the demand was gonna be insane for these so I copped 2 right off the jump. Didnt't these get voted the number 1 or 2 Air force one a while back? Wassup then? And yeah that pic made me wanna wear mines I was slowly getting around to it but yeah.
I think 2 for NYC for the 25th anni vote. I could be wrong. I remember stash hi was #1. And they honored it n remade them.

@bigTy :pimp:
I strap my hi's just like that too. Can't have them scraping the ground n what not.

Last edited:
I think 2 for NYC for the 25th anni vote. I could be wrong. I remember stash hi was #1. And they honored it n remade them.

@bigTy :pimp:
I strap my hi's just like that too. Can't have them scraping the ground n what not.

Yeah I know it was something like that.

[ATTACHMENT=11549]image.jpeg (2,343k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]
This navy and gray is much better than that Seahawks ID

I actually like those FK AF1s dropping today but for $175, I have to pass. Already exceeded by budget for sneakers for the several months :lol:

Personally I'd wait it out.  Of all these OG highs, I can see them going for the lowest of the low.  Not too many people are looking for a doo-doo brown shoe.   
The dookie browns are no longer on NDC, guess I was the only one that wanted them. They probably shipped them out to the outlets.

The dookie browns are no longer on NDC, guess I was the only one that wanted them. They probably shipped them out to the outlets.

Kept waiting for a bigger discount and got the rug pulled from under me, passed on the white/browns for the" doo doos" and ended up empty handed.

Makes me feel like I HAVE to pull the trigger on the purp's, should've scooped when they were 120 for like a day or two.

They prob are at outlets, but my local one sucks!

Back
Top Bottom