OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Nike fam hooked me up with these last week.

damn, I think you just sold me on those...

Yah that ultra sole is comfy and light and with the flyknit it weighs almost nothing.

I actually have the dark grey mids, was considering the all whites or the black uppers/white sole. The Labs without the translucent toe/heel is a nice touch.

Reshaped the toebox on the vachettas, I think the rolled edges made them look super square. Stuffed a bunch of plastic shopping bags in the toebox and put half the shoe over the edge of a table and pushed down for a few minutes and moved the shoe back, pressed down for a few minutes and kept repeating that. \

Look better. That is the reason I returned mine. looked like steel toe boots. That toe is just so high and straight

Yah that ultra sole is comfy and light and with the flyknit it weighs almost nothing.

I actually have the dark grey mids, was considering the all whites or the black uppers/white sole. The Labs without the translucent toe/heel is a nice touch.

I got the multi/white color
And man first time walking in EM felt kinda awkward
Hard to explain
Light as hell but I don't know the lightness in EM
Made me feel like I was off balance
Damn near twisted my ankle :lol:

Everyone, even the NDC reviews advised to go 0.5 on the sizing for AF! ultra flyknit, and i did that, however, i just got mine and they are super tight. Oh well. I guess they are going on e-bay. 

White/Green highs are dope, but seeing pics of the lows, makes me glad i didn't pull the trigger.

Everyone, even the NDC reviews advised to go 0.5 on the sizing for AF! ultra flyknit, and i did that, however, i just got mine and they are super tight. Oh well. I guess they are going on e-bay. 
Nah I got my true size on my flyknit forces
I got the highs
They tight at first just undoing the laces and everything
But man they comfy

i dunno about you but going TTf in almost any airforce results in tugboats. flyknits are no exception, i already made that mistake and got TTS thinking they would fit tighter but they were even more loose than a regular pair TTF. My toe barely reached the end of the box.\

also anyone know where i can still find a pair of the red high flyknits for retail or less in a 10.5?

Last edited:
So I'm wanting to get the ultra flyknit lows in blue lagoon colorway or the nikelab multicolor. Idk which one to get. Haven't seen much in here about these which I think are absolutely beautiful.

I know the nikelab pairs come with a dust bag and pullout red shoebox. Idk bout the blue lagoon multi.

I kind of dig the blue lagoon colorway a bit more, I got to try them and they look good and more distinct, it almost an iridescent look to it.

Dope on foot! Yea the blue lagoon def look good. I'm waiting for footlocker to get extra 20% to cop those. Might have to pull the trigger on the nikelab low multis also. Not a fan of the black outsoles multicolor. looks tacky to me.

Im not sure about these flyknits on feet they look decent on the shelf but they look outta shape when you see them on feet walking around, lots of dead space in the toebox area.

Back
Top Bottom