OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I'm glad cats are flourishing down in MIA, but damn it makes me mad to see folks easily scooping.  Could've been all of us. 
laugh.gif

Thx a million, Nike.  

Anyways, how is the quality and shape looking to those that have them in the flesh?

Glad I picked Sunday bc no way in hell could I have made those pick up times. Hoping I strike though

Have they announced the third and fourth days yet? Is there still time to enter?
I haven't received anything from them, and others have said they hope their entry hits for Sunday so I don't think anything official for that day is out yet. As far as time to enter, I have no idea. Try to shoot them an email for the raffle link, probably the best place to get a sure answer.

I don't think they've said anything about the third and fourth days but it might be the same timing but next week

Last edited:
Heated at how exclusive the linens are. Just make it a quickstrike or T0 release across the country. :smh:

I haven't received anything from them, and others have said they hope their entry hits for Sunday so I don't think anything official for that day is out yet. As far as time to enter, I have no idea. Try to shoot them an email for the raffle link, probably the best place to get a sure answer.

I don't think they've said anything about the third and fourth days but it might be the same timing but next week
Yeah from everyone I've talked to they only announced the Friday winners so far.

I was Group C. 8am-9am. I live a few blocks from there and I seen on IG that there was a little line forming and I start work at 8:30 so I wasn't trying to waste time so I left early. Got outside Kith at about 7am and jumped in a line of like 9 people in front of me. I told them I was Group C and they didn't care they were just letting you pick up already. 

Store looks coo. Didn't really get to see much of it I was trying to get in and get out

Last edited:
I'd be better off if these were just a Japan exclusive again. I know more people there than I do in Miami. I'm not as mad about the one location as I am about it being one store, a grand opening, Art Basel, etc. They could have just as easily made a new exclusive colorway to release to commemorate all that like the Nike Soho store did. This could have been a great chance to finally give Ronnie his white whale Nike collab. If for whatever reason Nike decided Miami was the location to re-release linens (makes no sense but whatever), stores that have been serving that city for years should have been given the opportunity to sell them; not a store that just moved there.

Yeah from everyone I've talked too they only announced the Friday winners so far.

I was Group C. 8am-9am. I live a few blocks from there and I seen on IG that there was a little line forming and I start work at 8:30 so I wasn't trying to waste time so I left early. Got outside Kith at about 7am and jumped in a line of like 9 people in front of me. I told them I was Group C and they didn't care they were just letting you pick up already. 

Store looks coo. Didn't really get to see much of it I was trying to get in and get out

How did you enter the raffle in the first place though? What am I missing?

How did you enter the raffle in the first place though? What am I missing?
Raffle was sent via email via Kith Newsletter yesterday. Entered and they emailed me last night letting me know I was selected.

Was solely for people who can pick up in person at the new Miami location in South Beach. In store only.

They are raffling them off on 4 different days during the first 2 weeks of the new opening. Today was day 1.

They let you chose before you entered the raffle if you could pick up today 12/2 or 12/4 on sunday.

Thanks for the info. I may have found a proxy. As much as this release procedure pains me I can't skip it for retail.

remember when the cocoa snakes retroed in japan? that was an easy grab for anyone who liked forces.
i hope the resell dies down on the linens and people can get a pair. can't believe how silly shoe collecting has become. /oldmancomplaining

remember when the cocoa snakes retroed in japan? that was an easy grab for anyone who liked forces.
i hope the resell dies down on the linens and people can get a pair. can't believe how silly shoe collecting has become. /oldmancomplaining

I'm right there with you.

Forces were probably "dead" no more than 2 months ago to 70% of the beasts after these :lol:

These linens really have me feeling some type of way

Dont think its ever been this bad after missing

Last edited:
Got a friend to do a pick up for me - just praying I hit on this raffle...

$120 is a spectacular price lol

Bros I really hope they have these available wider later bc that would be BS if they didn't

Straighten had these shirts made as an inspo from the shoe

Back
Top Bottom