OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Originally Posted by 408killafonia

I love these. Still can't believe they had em at Footlocker and that they're so slept on

http:///
6a6357eeeed86d47158ed7160cb95df9aadfffb.jpg

hell yea there nice. i coped a pair last weekend at footlocker and im real glad i did. good quality and a clean look.

My Nike Air One VT came in this evening from NDC.  They look great imo, I wish I was able to cop 2, but I'm thankful to have 1 pair.

Im gonna have to try and hunt down a few pairs FAST!

Aug 11 · Nike Air Force 1 ‘NYC Boro’ White Pack – Release Date

nike-air-force-1-low-nyc-boro-pack-31-570x380.jpg

It hasn't been neatly bound into a calendar year, but in the 12 months or so since the 
Nike Air Force 1 '5 Boroughs' releases last year, Nike's best selling shoe of all time has enjoyed a renaissance befitting its stature as a pillar of the sneaker game.  We've seen the AF1 done in innumerable themes, packs, colors and materials, and it all comes full circle when the 'NYC Boro' Air Force 1 Lowsdrop at 21 Mercer in New York.  But this won't be like all the other releases at Nike Sportswear's flagship; instead, the Uptowns will be served up by NSW's 'Always On' Ice Cream Truck, complete with laser-etched dubraes.  Click through to see the four pairs set to release at 11am this Friday, August 12th, and let us know which hood you'd most want to represent.

was able to pick up a pair of the vac techs at my local house of hoops here in tampa, they still had a few sizes left

i am so over air force 1's

unless some thing releases that catches my eye like another another colorway of foam air force 1's

would love a royal blue foam af 1 high

Not a regular in here. But I need some help. How much do YOTR AF1 go for? Im looking to buy a pair. What's a fair price? Thanks in advance

Originally Posted by DaHero1017

Not a regular in here. But I need some help. How much do YOTR AF1 go for? Im looking to buy a pair. What's a fair price? Thanks in advance.

From what I have seen on E-bay, and other sites, you are looking between $280-$350. If you wear size 11 or higher, you will be paying
closer to $350.

I am glad I got mine when they dropped.

I love a pair of clean forces but I dnt really be seeing any clean ones coming out and not a lot of people rock them how they use to back n the day

Anyone cop KRINKs from the restock?

I still NEED a pair badly!

but cant drop the loot on shoes right now.

Back
Top Bottom