OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Those White/Medium Grey could be better, I don't mind mostly white AF1s, but I'd rather have a white midsole on them.

Originally Posted by ksmith4768

400708084.jpg

nice sheeds

How much were IDs last time they were up? Might ID a pair this time around cuz of the elephant print.

Here are some samples of the elephant print option that will be available in feb.(image provided via goldenchild over on iss)

Mercer's antics are necessarily encouraged, but NSW wants to see their TZ releases FLY out the door...even if they're going to resellers or friends of the employees.

Actually ordered two...the first time around, it wouldn't let me do the Supreme option with leather on the toe, swoosh, and middle. Ordered with nubuck. Then played around with it again, and it worked! Just ordered the 'correct' one again, will either cancel or keep the other. And yes, it came out EXACTLY the way yours did lol. Too bad the right shade of blue wasn't available for you-know-what...

i got the same exact premes as above. there are going to be a lot in the 750 that look a like but i dont care they are dope.

damn everyone was on the same wave length with the supreme idea, but i guess there weren't too many options...happy with mine.

what happened to the brown elephant print?!

Back
Top Bottom