OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

the GITD option is cool looking, BUT - you need to be in a dim room or the movie theater to show the effects!

I'm not really feeling the gitd splatter on the midsole. I wonder what the new options will be for Nikeid af1 in October.

^ you and me both. I was incredibly disappointed with the reflective options for this month- colorway and colorblocking options are incredibly limited.

Anybody hear anything about the October options?

It would make a lot sense if the option for October is GITD.

Hopefully the color blocking with be right and Yeezy high AF1's can be made. 
smokin.gif

supremeXnike

not a fan of af1's anymore, but thought these were interesting looking,

Last edited:
^ you and me both. i was incredibly disappointed with the reflective options for this month- colorway and color-blocking options are incredibly limited.

Anybody hear anything about the October options?

THIS is exactly the way I feel. The reflective was a good idea but they cut so many options that it made me feeI disappointed.

I hope they choose a better feature for October. If it is going to be a GITD option I am kinda unsure of that idea because it has potential but it could also be a total bust.

yea i seen that to. looks like the same simulated leather they put on the jewel lows.

at least someone is listening and trying i guess

Yeah, there's a grey and neon pair too.

Meh. If under retail, I'd consider.

As Co said, at least they seem like they are trying.

"Meh"...??!!! Must be nice to be able to say that when you have OG pairs. "Meh" my !@#$ this is the best retro of the year for me! lol. I'm a little too amped. Gonna have to sit wifey down and have a talk to map out the next few purchases. "Now listen, I know I said it was just gonna be 1 pair of Ewings and the Chlorophylls for the next few months and maaaaaaybe Bred IV's on Black Friday but how was I supposed to know one of my all-time favorite forces was gonna retro.... AND with the NYC on the strap!" This is seriously a real conversation... :smh

LMAO.

Sorry, I did not mean to come off as a 1%-er. :tongue:

If I had any faith in the materials, I'd be a lot more excited. My lack of excitement is mostly due to fear re: quality.

This will be an interesting trial balloon for Nike though. If these do well, along with the Supreme collab, the AF1 could be headed toward a resurgence.

hmmm I didn't see this news listed anywhere. Looks like I will be saving some $$ this month!

That's directly from Nike ID Japan's Facebook page and it says October. The Air Force 1 is currently down on iD and when it does come back up, the new options will be there. Just because the sneaker blogs haven't posted it doesn't mean that its not out there.

I don't know whether to do a black denim with contrast stitching or all black stitching. I'm torn, but I'm definitely getting a pair.

Last edited:
WTH is "goat" leather? LOL

Jhawk, I'm eager to see what you come up with. I won't be ordering a pair, but post up some pictures when you design yours!

The Jewel's finally Retro and people are complaining!?!?!?!?! SMH.  This is the best thing Nike has done in YEARS!!!!

Back
Top Bottom