OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Thoughts?

Yeah those Blazer pack joints are dope.  I'm not 100% in love with the orange swoosh on the tongue tag, but I can look past it.  I'll probably try to take off the midsole paint too--I'd much rather have it all white.  

Btw, if anyone was thinking of ordering those Purple QS Mids on NDC.....don't.  I figured I'd take a chance on them.  Worst sneaker decision in recent memory.  The purple is super muted, the laces don't match the rest of the shoe and the shape just seems off.  Got 'em boxed up and ready to return tomorrow.  

Hmmm. I might show up for the Blazer pack, at least the purples.

Don't like the PRs. Too much going on, IMO.

Stop stealing my brain matter -.-;;

Thinkin the same thing about the purples since I got the red jewels last year and gonna be gettin the toro IVs in the fall figure I'll have enough in red.

But I'll prolly still need to see them in person but I really like the simplicity of the blazer pack.

Great minds think alike.

Simple colorblocking and nice looking (actual quality as yet unknown) materials = a win for Nike.

How many times do I say, "it isn't that hard." This is proof, IMO. And, I actually don't mind the tongue tag at all.

Basically, they look like IDs I'd make, and they will cost less than making those IDs.

I think I read somewhere that the blazers are going to be a GR? I may have to jump on them if they're not a pain to get. I ran across the pythons in what I thought wouldn't fit me but after I tried them on I realized with the leather lining I could size down a bit and they fit perfectly. Wasn't the shoe I went to shop to look for, but definitely one I'm happy to have picked up.

taking that green laceholder out should help

...Help make me Puerto Rican tho? :tongue:

Just playing, bro.

Those purple lows are very necessary!

On the same page, as usual.

I think I read somewhere that the blazers are going to be a GR? I may have to jump on them if they're not a pain to get.

That would be cool. I'd also be okay with them being premiums (though not supremes, or whatever the tiering system is now) if tt means the materials are of passable quality.

Last edited:
I don't like those PR's at all. Definitely too much going on.

Still sitting on a few PR3's though if I feel the need to go the ethnic route.

Would like to get my hands on those PR's if possible. I think the detail will be crazy in person. Plus my old PR 1's are beat to hell.

these are the first one from that release date posting..

black patent leather all around..

the 3rd pair of the godzilla pack

2/22/13

these are available overseas at select retailers white gorge green-orange 488298-123

Last edited:
[quote

these are available overseas at select retailers white gorge green-orange 488298-123

[/quote]

Not bad...nice and simple :smokin

Loving these Black Water Snakes. 

I think they could've done more to bring out the snake print but I still like them

Meh, I will just stick with my foamposites, might even pick up another pair for later wearing.
Yeah to much going on with the PR's, I don't like a lot going on with my shoes.  Might keep an eye out for the purple ones, been looking for some purple shoes.  Have a shirt sitting in the closet since I bought it that I haven't worn with purple in it.

my foam af1 black fridays came in today. very well done shoe and quality is impeccable. i have the stealth foams too these are different but just as good imo. fits like every other af1 length wise but just a little snug width wise. i expect they'll loosen up with wear and as the foamposite material molds. i was on the fence when i ordered on whether i would keep them or not, but having them in hands i like them very much. definitely will keep.

Last edited:
^ Are the Foam AF1s as clunky in person as they seem in pics?  The toebox height on those joints looks ridiculous.  

^ Are the Foam AF1s as clunky in person as they seem in pics?  The toebox height on those joints looks ridiculous.  

compared to my regular af1 the toebox is slightly higher, but i think the pics exaggerate it more than it is in person. with jeans on they look about the same as a regular af1 does and they're not noticeably clunkier. i was concerned about that too, but it's a non-issue in person. plus i wear a 12 in af1 so they're already big anyway...

Back
Top Bottom