OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Finally got a pair, FTL marked them down to 49.99. I'd like to find the rest of the pack at that price...

So when are all white high tops ever going to drop?

They've skated around doing them straight up, but do things like drop all white pairs with clear soles and things like that. Or you could always iD a pair. Would love to see how it comes out.

Hmm... Clear bottoms would be dope. Or maybe even a gum bottom... :nerd:

Might ID a pair, but I saw LEADERS post up on IG today that they have them for $100... Sort of want 2 pairs.

I hope they aren't sole out though. Because its $150 on Nike ID

Bought a pair of regular AF1s from the thrift shop for 20 bucks.  The soles were really dirty but nothing a little toothpaste couldn't clean up.  Gonna use more Magic Eraser on them and wear them out a little and do it again.  Came with some Force Fields.  Ordered new laces for them so we will see how it goes.  

didnt u say u was going to japan soon??? :nerd:
if so mind helping out on those black/gold mids
ha yeah. imma be in japan next week wednesday. not sure if shoe shopping is on the agenda. gonna have my one year old son. probably buy clothes and toys for my lil' man and me and my gf gonna eat a ton of ramen. which mids?

the white/white ice highs are not worth the retail price imo cause the material looks ok but feels cheap on the foot. def look to get them at a discount (less than a hundred) if you really want em.
IF for some reason u happen to shoe shop and those are in the store ur shopping at an 8.5 in them would definitely appreciated
But I understand u just chilling with fam and shopping ain't on the list
But by chance if u do

i'll definitely pop in niketown and atmos in harajuku and your size is easy to remember (same as me). can you pm me a pic and tell me how much you wanted to pay. japan retail could be a little higher than in the US but i'm not sure.

Bought a pair of regular AF1s from the thrift shop for 20 bucks.  The soles were really dirty but nothing a little toothpaste couldn't clean up.  Gonna use more Magic Eraser on them and wear them out a little and do it again.  Came with some Force Fields.  Ordered new laces for them so we will see how it goes.  

See if you can get your $20 back bruh

I just spit out mad Brandy :rofl:

I was trying to figure out his thought process behind buying them too. The fact that they have a deubré means that it was pretty much after they stopped using materials worth mentioning on all whites, so he can really just go grab a pair from his local FTL and save his time.

Might ID a pair, but I saw LEADERS post up on IG today that they have them for $100... Sort of want 2 pairs.

The high top joints with the clear sole and patent swoosh for $100? Not bad. I doubt they'll sell out anytime soon. Most of these dudes don't check for Forces too hard anymore.

I just spit out mad Brandy :rofl:

I was trying to figure out his thought process behind buying them too. The fact that they have a deubré means that it was pretty much after they stopped using materials worth mentioning on all whites, so he can really just go grab a pair from his local FTL and save his time.

The high top joints with the clear sole and patent swoosh for $100? Not bad. I doubt they'll sell out anytime soon. Most of these dudes don't check for Forces too hard anymore.
I died :lol:
But let that man cook
I mean I coulda gave him my old white on whites for free though :lol:

I tried on the RT "Mid" (which is just a regular Hi) yesterday. The quality is no better than the 2012 "Dream Team" Hi IMO.

Last edited:
I tried on the RT "Mid" (which is just a regular Hi) yesterday. The quality is no better than the 2012 "Dream Team" Hi IMO.
Nah the quality on those is immaculate. You must be talking about a different shoe

You definitely are because the mids are not just a regular high. You must have some Fugazi joints :lol:

You need to pay more attention because there are no RT Mid's. There are:

Lo
Hi
Hiii
Hiiiii

What you are calling Mid, is the same as a regular AF1 Hi. It's well documented throughout this thread too.

Its not the same. Length wise yes but it is completely retooled and uses the same strap as regular mids.

The "Dream Team" AF1 Hi was very high quality IMO. I like that shoe a lot. The RT's aren't better quality than those is all I was saying. It's a fine shoe indeed, but it's not the best made AF1 ever released.

Personally, I'd have doubled up if it was a genuine "Mid". I'm not sure why they went with the higher cut, but it's one of the better releases in recent times, even though I've moved on from wearing AF1's on a regular. I'll still bust these out now and again.

I respect that. As far as nike sneakers it's one of the highest quality imo but Nikes older stuff generally does beat their new products in terms of quality

YEA IM BOUT TO SAY MAN.

THESE ARE NICE BUT.... OF HIGHEST QUALITY DOE?

EITHER WAY THEYRE FRESH AS HELL

I WANTED TO GET YALL OPINION ON THIS TRADE

RT MID AF1 FOR 88 AJ3 THOUGHTS

YEA IM BOUT TO SAY MAN.

Don't do it bruh. The RT's will lose their lustor in a year or two while 3's are a TIMELESS classic. Not taking anything away from the RT's as I'd like to have a pair myself, I just wouldn't get rid of arguably one of the greatest silhouettes of all time for em, feel me?

For sure. AF1's are produced at such a rapid rate that the RT's will soon be old hat. III's are an incredible shoe, especially in OG colours. There's a clear winner here.

YEA IM BOUT TO SAY MAN.

Quality wise RT > 88

I own and love both...I wouldn't trade my 88s tho but it seems like you don't have as much love for the 88s as I do so why not?! Trade sounds fair so It's really up to you and your preference.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom