OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

The west indies pair from the page back 
nthat.gif
 love those

Anyone own a pair of the new white lunars? If you do, do you own the last version of them? My other pair is getting pretty well-worn and thinking about grabbing the updated version. Just trying to see how they fit/feel in comparison to those ones.

Props on the pick up
But I ain't feelin em
its it the lunar sole, or just colorway in general? I know ppl here were hating on that new lunar sole back when they first starting releasing them but to me it looks good, on certain shoes even fits better than a regular af1 sole.
It's the lunar sole
I don't like it
The af1 is at its best when it's in its original silhouette
In a simple color way
That's just my opinion of course
Btw we need a new pair of wheats to release

It's the lunar sole
I don't like it
The af1 is at its best when it's in its original silhouette
In a simple color way
That's just my opinion of course
Btw we need a new pair of wheats to release
I get where you're coming from but sometimes change is good. Imo mids look better with the lunar sole but highs/lows look better the OG way.

The new 2014 sole looks nice though

Last edited:
another nike project in china this summer? :nerd:

via the8project on IG

nike AF1 shanghai? :nerd:

Last edited:
Just got these today. I really like the blue in person, and the Swoosh is made out of a suede like material
http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/Anthonys_Pictures/media/7-10-147_zps68482a7b.jpg.html

My only two, of hopefully many more, Forces
http://s1329.photobucket.com/user/Anthonys_Pictures/media/7-10-142_zpseeaeb291.jpg.html
Sorry for the cell pics.
Are they new or used, I ask because the suede looks very unkempt.  Also it doesn't lay flat, the black and white pair look used but it could be the black string on the swoosh giving me that impression.

those are last year bro part of nike ignite shanghai pack, i mean the one i posted up there is the different one.
I'm sorry I have failed.

Do us a favor when you get a chance re-upload the picture all we see is filename.png.  Try converting to a .jpg and re-uploading it

I'm sorry I have failed.

Do us a favor when you get a chance re-upload the picture all we see is filename.png.  Try converting to a .jpg and re-uploading it
haha no problem bro we all have made mistake before, i already reupload the photo. it was AF1 white with HAI words printed behind nike logo on shoe tongue. didn't have any photo from different angle, it was pretty basic or maybe they have some kind shanghai logo on insole.

Last edited:
The new lunar soles remind me of these

Nike dropped the ball imo

I'm not feeling the '14 lunar sole either. When the white/white 30th anniversary lunar lows dropped in '12 I was anxious to get a pair of. '14s I'm passing on easy.

Last edited:
Pardon me if this has been asked before, but with the change up at 21Mercer did Nike discontinue the Bespoke program? I know there was a lot of terrible stuff to come out of it, but I always liked to toy with the idea of making an appointment at some point as a treat for myself.
Damn that sucks.  Had a dope idea for a pair.  Green suede or leather for the base.  The Swoosh and back tab in that pony hair from that gossamer af1.  Pretty much a sf blanka concept.

No real deals on those ever and they've been terrible for years. Try to find one from 2001 or before if possible.

Am I the only one feeling the trophy pack AF1 but not feeling that price tag? Will cop on disco if they can make it that far...

On another note, we need more WDYWT posts...

My wear on a casual friday, IMO, one of the best hi's to drop in a WHILE... Soft shaggy suede.. Undefeated stays winning (even though it took em almost 2 weeks to ship to me):

Are they new or used, I ask because the suede looks very unkempt.  Also it doesn't lay flat, the black and white pair look used but it could be the black string on the swoosh giving me that impression.

They're brand new, I assume that's how they were made lol. The Swoosh's material is just like the kind used on those Undftd Lunar Forces above this post ^

And those are still a pair I've been eyeing, I just wonder if they're worth the price :nerd:

Last edited:
I feel like nike didn't give the lunar sole enough time.. It was just starting to grow on me and they went and changed it.

Does anyone know if they're going to continue to use both? Or just the new one?

I'd have to guess only one, being the new one. Can't picture two different mid soles in production

Back
Top Bottom