OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

For all u SBTG fans, seen these posted yesterday, not on their website yet tho

I saw some all whites with gum bottom lows on the net about a month ago, but can remember where nor can I find them for sale. They have like a croc type leather. There are red and navy pairs too. Any one know if they dropped already?

yeah they dropped. My local city gear has all of them, white, black, red and navy in stock.

theyre the python pack. i copped the reds and theyre probably one of my favorite AF1 releases in a long time. im tryna track down a pair of the whites. the black pair would be dope if the midsole was white.

theyre the python pack. i copped the reds and theyre probably one of my favorite AF1 releases in a long time. im tryna track down a pair of the whites. the black pair would be dope if the midsole was white.

Thanks. I check out a few more spots around town. Price?

Hey guys, quick sizing question.  I'm wanting to cop the mid CMFT from nikelab, not sure on sizing.  I have the Supreme Highs in a 12 (my usual NSW / SB High / Jordan 1-5 size) and they fit good with some room.  My Tisci Mids are 11.5, fit well.  11.5 or 12 in the CMFT mids?  Fairly narrow foot as well.

Hey guys, quick sizing question.  I'm wanting to cop the mid CMFT from nikelab, not sure on sizing.  I have the Supreme Highs in a 12 (my usual NSW / SB High / Jordan 1-5 size) and they fit good with some room.  My Tisci Mids are 11.5, fit well.  11.5 or 12 in the CMFT mids?  Fairly narrow foot as well.
id take a 11.5, used to have the same problem as you, i take 10.5 in the lows n mids and 11 in highs ( got some sz11 lows but thats cuz i didnt had no chance for the sz10.5) hope it helps fam

That's a great price how did you miss out? I paid around $55
well i never attempted to buy them but for 40$ now that i think of it, it might have neen an oddball size left thats why they dropped down it down to 40$. But whatever the size, still worth to cop n flip

Back
Top Bottom