OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Damnnnnn n I have to be in Logan at 7:45 :rolleyes I'll stop by after and see if I get lucky...

If not I'll try the ProShop tomorrow :\

Appreciate it bro. Be safe out there :nthat:
Good luck, rumors are low numbers. I might hit up pro shop too tomorrow, haven't decided yet. Pretty low key far thought, no drama of anything. Security's been cool.

Got Nai Ke pair in and they are ok, the remastered shape and swoosh hasn't really grown on me yet

Anyone place any orders yet?
Ordered 3 pairs with 20% coupon. Wanted to get those red women af1s with gum soles from ndc too, but someone cleaned the fsr out on ndc I just saw like a day or two ago.

Last edited:
Good luck, rumors are low numbers. I might hit up pro shop too tomorrow, haven't decided yet. Pretty low key far thought, no drama of anything. Security's been cool.
Ill miss both unfortunately. Hoping I can somehow find a pair for 250 resale. 
mean.gif
 If you hear any 11.5 or 12 for a reasonable price Im all in. 

good lookin on postin the pats joints... the leather look buttersoft, sonim assumin they're premiums.. not exactly my wave with the lunaron midsole but everything else is a go.

Women really got laced with that gun pack this year. To bad I'm an 11.5. I also hope they do a black based remastered pair eventually.

Women really got laced with that gun pack this year. To bad I'm an 11.5. I also hope they do a black based remastered pair eventually.
I'm an 11.5 too but I was able to slip into a women's 12 in the suede 1's not so uncomfortably with a pair of thin socks.

Back
Top Bottom