OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I don't understand why the flyknit has clear soles in the toe and heel. Should've kept it all one color/material. Will wait till they have more colorways before thinking of buying.

.. scooped a second pair of oly highs last night..

How did you make yours?  I'm thinking of pulling the trigger with the one I just posted but not sure yet.

I did the general all over option.

Basically did the mids below but in a high

[ATTACHMENT=10554]AF1.JPG (199k. JPG file)[/ATTACHMENT]

It's a local hood spot that dropped them. Gonna give it 24 hrs before I can oop for NT. I've def hooked NTers up before but that karma doesn't always come back. For now I gotta make sure my locals actually get a chance

I'm a local lol :nthat:

Tried to check out and iridescent already sold out :smh: :lol:

GLAD I already copped. Thats crazy if they already out Can't believe these really sold out that fast.

I had that feeling nike wasn't gonna leave that option up there for very long again.

Last edited:
Its lame when a custom option sells out in minutes, you can't even play with your design details. Whenever NIKE ID throws up a limited option, the option to customize should go live like a day before the option to purchase does. That way, you can take your time with the design and just check out when they go live.

Do they restock options or is this option a done deal? I had a pair in cart and was going to pull the trigger tonight. I hate having priorities

My only worry is that damn iridescent sole. A piece of me wishes I went with white but whatever.

I made sure to look at real life pairs online before coping so I should be good.

I was disappointed that I didn't get that I'd option. I think it was on a limited quickstrike basis

How is it possible that an ID option is SOLD OUT in less then two hours??????

Isn't the whole point of ID to make your own?????

Damn Nike doesn't even give you a chance to look it over....

Man this sneaker thing is just becoming stupid

Back
Top Bottom