OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Got mine in today. Super nice in person. Happy i was able to pick them up, LOW key regret not getting the black though

This is what burns me up.
These were manufactured specifically with a "slimmed down shape". So the question is,
why won't Nike do this to the whole line and make everybody happy. We don't want the square
boxy sedan shape, we want the sharp, sleek sports car shape of old. This proves it can be done.

Just noticed this up top.. Hope it wasnt a reservation lol

Everything i click in this app gives me a False Start

Bit the bullet and ordered the SFAF1 off goat for $300.. bone white for the wifey in a 6. Boots too nice to pass up with such a questionable release date for Nike.ca

alp alp bro, your prices are crazy [emoji]128514[/emoji]

For real tho, that's nuts lol

Kith name got dudes really wildin now.....I'm almost certain these will hit other retailers. Nike just sent them to Kith first for the "exclusive" a la cockatoo green asics (for those that follow other brands) since they know dudes care about exclusivity more than ever right now.

Kith name got dudes really wildin now.....I'm almost certain these will hit other retailers. Nike just sent them to Kith first for the "exclusive" a la cockatoo green asics (for those that follow other brands) since they know dudes care about exclusivity more than ever right now.
lol word to global exclusive 

Back
Top Bottom