OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

F the White and RESTOCK THE BLACK AND OLIVES

It's not gonna happen man. This is probably the last color way for this until next season when they probably come out with a lot more. It's too late now. Winter almost over by the time we hear any news.

I'm surprised yall don't know Nike's games by now. There WILL be restocks in some form or fashion...

They release the first wave of limited stocks, then wait til hype builds again. That's when there will be a random restock, or they magicly appear at FTL or outlets.

Yeah but you gotta be following every social media page with alerts and when you do it'll probably be all sold out....

I need to see pictures of a dude wearing these and carrying a matching bag.
close enough....

Last edited:
All joking aside. I have had the shoes (and the bag) for about 4 days now. I love the shoes, super comfortable, the design of the upper does a great job at catching all loose fabric near your ankle if you want to wear them like that. There's a lot of attention to detail which I really appreciate.

The bag *has* gotten some use. Mostly to carry around alcohol to a party i was going to. There are some pockets for organization in there. My real complaint about the bag is that I wish that it included a second strap so I could put the bag over my opposite shoulder and rock it like a messenger. I may still try to jimmy rig it to do so.

Only two, but you're probably right, it doesn't quite have the full messenger experience.

1. Why is twitter acting like Geiger is the messiah?

2. Why are people going nuts over a Gucci rip off?

I can't stand sneaker twitter

Back
Top Bottom