OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

I gotta say those are fake ^

The materials give away.. The AF-1 emblem is too vibrant of the original color. 

Eye leveled picture would be best to tell, but from those photos, I call fugazi

I gotta say those are fake ^

The materials give away.. The AF-1 emblem is too vibrant of the original color. 

Eye leveled picture would be best to tell, but from those photos, I call fugazi
damn man I'm so pissed off they cost me a lot, **** africa, never buying a shoe here again

I don't think they're fake, just a low quality white/white gr af1. Angles all look fine to me

Those are 100% fake my dude. Tag is showing an '05 manufacture date, but those rectangular AF1 Lace emblems debuted for 25th Anniversary in '07.

Interestingly the AF1 emblem is yellowed so the shop must've held onto these counterfeit pairs for a few years. :lol:

Not mad at these....

So here are the pics. Are they real or fake? They are PAT instead of UPC
frown.gif
(( also I took 2 pics os the stiching on the front cause it's sus. Like is ok but the other one is not quite the same. Also i made the currensy exchange from angola money to dollars and they cost me ******* 96 dollars LOL I'm so mad if they're fake like wtf. I wish i could go to the store and make a huge scene over this but i bet they won't give me my money back. They also sell Timbs boots on that store LOL i bet if this is fake all the sneakers there are fale but i am from africa and sueing them won't result on nothing. What a shame...
widows peak and perforations on toe box is a dead give away.

FAKE. ( my opinion )

My review from eBay.
NYC lows. Size 9.5

Leather quality: nice and soft, not sure if it's real leather though. Doesn't smell like good leather, but comparable to air Jordan 1 cyber Monday leather.

Shape: one shoe has great shape, other has GR shape ( refer to pic )

Fit : go half size down. Fits big

Over all a very nice quality shoe. No real glue problems, stitching is really good, other than the the shape issue the pair is really nice. Better than GR and worth the money IMO

Those are 100% fake my dude. Tag is showing an '05 manufacture date, but those rectangular AF1 Lace emblems debuted for 25th Anniversary in '07.

Interestingly the AF1 emblem is yellowed so the shop must've held onto these counterfeit pairs for a few years.
laugh.gif
damn what a shame, how can i sue them, idk how things work here in angola africa

Interestingly the AF1 emblem is yellowed so the shop must've held onto these counterfeit pairs for a few years.
laugh.gif
damn what a shame, how can i sue them, idk how things work here in angola africa

\\

No way to sue a company in Africa.

Just chalk it up to a class in the "school of hard knocks"
Truly sorry you lost your money, stay away from Africa.

Just wear those $96 fakes and be done with it.
You can also post photos here (Legit Check) before buying and we can help determine if they are fakes or real

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom