OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

That's crazy. I didn't get a chance to stop in BK, but I'll just assume all the resellers scooped em. :lol: Oh well, I'm not paying resell lol

I asked the dude in the store if there was any in 34th street and he was like they are all gone. So I didn't even bother to go to 34th. I'm not tripping I spent enough on kicks the last 2month...my pockets need a break. Good luck to you and your quest bro

I know these are not AF1's but...They should have done the SF boots like this.[emoji]128076[/emoji] These are clean.[emoji]129304[/emoji]

@Super Producer Jgood taste man, they're one of my favorites as well. I started out trying to make those, then kept playing around from there.

@GirlThatsBlancoI'm really impressed with how well they came out. The leather is on point, and the shape is pretty good. Very satisfied with my pair

man i wish somebody would have warned me about the the all black air force high...jesus christ worst leather of all time on this shoe.. prowings had better leather man..
Thanks for the heads up. I entertain thoughts of picking these up, but now I can stop looking at them. If I'm gonna get something on resale, the quality better be worth it.

lol im talking bout the gr all black 07 air force 1 high the ones that retail for 99 bucks

got um for 56 bucks on ebay so i guess you get what you pay for :lol:

I'm gonna check downtown BK after work but I see resellers on IG with plenty of pairs already so I guess we know how this is gonna go. :lol:

they released friday morning , unbeknownst to me , but sold out
ate saturday , maybe because of the weather
fta restocked sunday , 34th or 14th , but resellers were back in action .
check fta deep into borough's. resellers don't venture that far

I know these are not AF1's but...They should have done the SF boots like this.[emoji]128076[/emoji] These are clean.[emoji]129304[/emoji]

these joints remind me of the AF1 high tweeds? i think. pretty sure i got a pair dusted up in the back of the back of my closet. [emoji]129300[/emoji]

Last edited:
they released friday morning , unbeknownst to me , but sold out
ate saturday , maybe because of the weather
fta restocked sunday , 34th or 14th , but resellers were back in action .
check fta deep into borough's. resellers don't venture that far

Yea I wasn't even trying to leave my house Sunday lol. BK was sold out as well. I was in the area today so I stopped by. Safe to say resellers got most of em.

lol im talking bout the gr all black 07 air force 1 high the ones that retail for 99 bucks

got um for 56 bucks on ebay so i guess you get what you pay for
laugh.gif
Oh, gotcha. Haha. Sorry, I thought you were talking about the SFs that came out with the black midsole instead of the gum midsole. I think I was unconsciously mis-reading on purpose so I would stop looking for them.

looking at watermelon af1 from 2000 w e anyone know if they run tts or can i get the half size down w.o killing my foot?

Ur good w half size down. U just reminded me I had them lol

Back
Top Bottom