OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

hows the quality on these? any comparison, I recently found these in my size DS for a good price and I'm thinking of picking them up.

Meh, tbh imo they aren't that great. Not the best leather but inner padding is very good. I just love the colorway more than anything.

Patriots Ultraforces Came In

Typically go 10 in all shoes, but Air Forces always have fit big for me, so figured it was no big deal to size down as I could only get my hands on a 9.5... Big mistake. I'd consider going a half size up on these things, they were crazy tight.

Back to the drawing board and in search of a 10.5...

Just won a vnds pair of sf af1 olive worn once for 320 shipped .. I think that's a fair price

Reactions: You
I got these in kinda early I guess. I copped on impulse but actually may return.

Sorry no hook ups this time fellas. I've done it in the past and just don't have the time to help out this time. Hopefully the pics will at least help some of you decide if it's a cop or not

weird question, but do more people have a problem with the size of the straps on the high AF1s. Im about to sell my IDs here, because the strap is way too tight. Even when Im not wearing the shoe, you'd need super skinny ancles or something, while I have a sz 13 shoe...I dont have a problem with some of the mids I have and I dont recall having it a few years back. (its the Reflective Camo ID)

Nah I'll bet they tweet a link and then just randomly add them at 6pm to the page without warning

When the Presto released I believe it was the same way but at 6am

Remember for the Presto they would tweet an image at 6am daily for 3 days before? They are sneaky af but they do provide hidden clues each time they release one of these collabs

I thought they were in store only at Mercer in NYC today and other stores tomorrow. Nike lab hasn't even made any ig post about it. You could be right though and they might be trying to be sneaky.

Back
Top Bottom