OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Mid Jewels are so trash man. I just can't get with them.

Was considering copping the low Jewels but my money been going a lot of other places lately.

Only mid jewels i care about

THE NIKE AIR FORCE 1 LOW “MINI SWOOSH” IS RELEASING SOON IN SEVERAL OPTIONS
MAY 24TH, 2017 BY PATRICK JOHNSON

The Nike Air Force 1 has been upgraded and revamped all throughout 2017 in honor of the model’s 35th-anniversary celebration. We’ve seen gel Swooshes, no Swooshes, the Nike SF-AF1 in both mid-top and high-top constructions, and collaborations from some of fashion’s most notable names today. Today we get a look at the Nike Air Force 1 Low Mini Swoosh Collection featuring 3 brand new colorways each updated with a mini-Swoosh reminiscent of what’s been found on the Air Max 1 as of late. There’s a patriotic rendition featuring red, white, and blue panels sure to fit right into the July 4th celebration while simpler monochromatic renditions feature premium tumbled leather in Black or Cool Grey with contrast white branding. What do you think of the Air Force 1 Low Mini Swoosh Collection? Stay tuned for a Release Date right here on Sneaker News.

more pics in link
https://sneakernews.com/2017/05/24/nike-air-force-1-low-mini-swoosh-collection/4/

Nike was prolly like, "they gonna match their hats/shirts and put their khakis over the shoes anyways, might as well make them mids and save money"

funny thing is if this was an OG design element people would go insane for its return like those ugly *** jewels, I never understood the love for the mini swoosh on AM1s either... theres a larger swoosh about 2 inches away 
laugh.gif

funny thing is if this was an OG design element people would go insane for its return like those ugly *** jewels, I never understood the love for the mini swoosh on AM1s either... theres a larger swoosh about 2 inches away :lol:
not a jewel fan on forces
they look nice
but i personally never wanted a jewel pair
those am1 jewels though are nice

I'm sure someone can do a cleaner version but I'm guessing you can get the basic idea from here.

Looks almost like one of those fancy shmancy desiigner sneakers

I like the jordan 1 lows without the swoosh much better than common projects.

The little and big swoosh is too much going on for me.

Im gettin too old for this ****

I like the mini Swoosh on Air Max so they probably should have had it closer to the front of the shoe. Too close right now.
like these bespokes YEARS back???

damn i was feeling em
but now that u mention it the swoosh shoulda been closer like the bespokes
its not even that far off to the left
but that lil move
makes a difference on the shoe

Last edited:
hi not sure if i'm in the correct thread, but i recently bought a pair of air force 1 ultraforce's. however, i am flat footed and am thus wondering if the insole is removable so that i can insert an orthotic insole (feet hurt after walking in them for a day). apologies in advance, but please tell me if i'm at the wrong chat!

Back
Top Bottom