OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

where did u get the pants? they're too good!!!!
Jerry jones out here :smokin
20634704_458117007898975_7273606027210129408_n.jpg

20583224_1923206647932222_7816045428733902848_n.jpg

NIKE SF-AF1 MID FOR 12 ‘O CLOCK BOYS DIRT-BIKE CREW

The Air Force 1 a lot of its success to the city of Baltimore and its citizens who adopted the sneaker as part of their culture. Over the years, Nike has created several Baltimore-themed Air Force 1 releases as a tribute to the Eastern city, but none are as daring and, quite frankly, exciting as these SF-AF1 Mids created exclusively for the 12 ‘O Clock Boys, a dirt-bike crew out of Baltimore, MD.

The SFAF1 Mid, designed by Ben Kirschner of Nike, features bold can’t-miss NIKE AIR branding on the upper, “RAISE IT UP” on the ankle straps, and miniature Swoosh logos at the fore-foot, but the true prize is behind the durable materials that can withstand the blazing heat given off by the dirt-bike motors and the shifting of the toes. Currently a release date is not known, but keep in mind that other SF-AF1 Mid colorways with the big Nike Air branding is set for a release later this year.

Those are hard as ****. I won't cop but they're tough.

Seems like the SF hype went away. I can see these getting hype though

just received my indigo IDs. the japanese-style textile pattern is really nice.

this is my first pair of AF1 highs. is the strap normally pretty short? if i want to close the strap, it ends up being very snug around the ankle.

zZTNUC2.jpg

Not sure why I like the 12 o'clocks but I do; especially the red pair. Don't like the sf af1's whatsoever. Won't be getting them though.

Back
Top Bottom