OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Another off the grail list.

Attachments

• IMG_1564.JPG
    IMG_1564.JPG
    427.9 KB · Views: 43
Yeah the lows are nowhere to be found except for that shoe palace link. I want to see them in person before I purchase them. Looking at the his, the upper and midsole are two different shades which I don't care for. I'm hoping the lows aren't like that, but going by the sp pics, it seems that is the case.

1508048184495.jpeg
Had to check out the Portland factory store after employee store connect fell through.

Haven't had a pair of af1s since the early 2000s but something about these, maybe the price enticed me. Had to choose between these 11.5 and 13, but seems to run big. Might just be me but everything about this seemed "big".

love the look of the wheat lows but don't know if I'd ever wear them

all the stuff I'd wear with them I'd rather wear it with the highs

I know watchu saying but I'm past that stage in my life

if it doesn't serve a purpose now I have no reason to own it

I don't believe in having storages and all that, I let the stores be my storage and just get things when I need it

I know watchu saying but I'm past that stage in my life

if it doesn't serve a purpose now I have no reason to own it

I don't believe in having storages and all that, I let the stores be my storage and just get things when I need it

So much truth in this one post. I need to adopt this mantra. Going on 30 next year with a collection way to big for my current lifestyle.

I was hoping lampstone and hammer would still have size 9's left in all 3 of the air force 1 jewel lows :/

Back
Top Bottom