OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

E36F7FBD-CA8A-4101-8C20-078C951E28D0.jpeg
ACDE07E7-F62D-4B55-AFE9-E50C19A50AC5.jpeg

To some of you Photoshop Pros out here...Somebody mock up a Cobalt color mid with the Supreme branding the highs had...

Made From Game-Used Footballs (I'd hope the kicker's balls...) The sneakers will be auctioned off and all proceeds will be donated to the Boys and Girls Club of Boston.

Can't imagine how much they'll fetch

Still can't get jiggy with most mids.....

I grew up wearing them and once that strap goes limp those joints are donezo on my block....

Always wanted the flax mids but the highs just made more sense whenever I considered the strap.....

Still can't get jiggy with most mids.....

I grew up wearing them and once that strap goes limp those joints are donezo on my block....

Always wanted the flax mids but the highs just made more sense whenever I considered the strap.....

Yeah that limp strap is no fun...Have to hook it under the laces man...

Still though the white on white’s are just as classic around my way as the uptown’s...

they aint really did mids justice since like 04/05
best supreme af1 will always be the black lows
ended up getting 2 pairs
1 still ds

Do anybody have Ultraforce leather lows in black/white 845052-001 or beige/white 845052-200 ? What can you say about comfort, leather quality (I assume it's real), durability and overall quality? Also I'm interested how's the shape look in person - it's pretty good on some pics but on some others toes are excessively turned up.
845052-001-p.jpg

nike-air-force-1-ultraforce-leather-845052-200-linen-linen-white-light-weight.jpg

Back
Top Bottom