OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

My Girl Picked Up The Flax Lows Today Locally For Me While I Was At The Office.
F3908E52-D171-4FEB-A105-1ABCC8F42303.jpeg

‘17 , ‘16 , ‘15
B7669983-0CC8-44C6-AAB8-23A74F750055.jpeg

Same Order
5E454F9B-89DF-484D-8898-07963376C030.jpeg

Gotta Admit, Nike Kinnda Dropped The Ball On The Execution Of The Sole Color On This Years Release >D More Of A Solid Gum Material Than The Translucent Gum Soles We’re Used To From Previous Years. Still A Decent Shoe, But Was A Bit Let Down By This Personally. Definitely Passing On The High’s Now Tho :rolleyes

All DS?

Anyone going to complex who can oop me the acronym Lunars? Big fan of the shoe, not a big fan of the fact I work that weekend

Anyone looking for the Courir joints in a 9.5? There’s a used pair on GOAT for $80 in pretty damn good shape—can’t see any stars missing on the heels.

Not mine btw...just giving the heads up on a great price.

Shape of those Flax lows is way off vs. the older Mid & His. Did they change the factory or tooling again?

Flax lows were one of the biggest let-downs this year by Nike. Was amped to cop but would never bother now. They took all the shortcuts: shape is way off and boxy, midsole completely different than the highs, upper looks extremely stiff.

The highs look pretty decent as far as shape, midsole, etc. I heard the color is way too light compared to previous pairs but I have not seen them in person

Flax lows were one of the biggest let-downs this year by Nike. Was amped to cop but would never bother now. They took all the shortcuts: shape is way off and boxy, midsole completely different than the highs, upper looks extremely stiff.

The highs look pretty decent as far as shape, midsole, etc. I heard the color is way too light compared to previous pairs but I have not seen them in person
Yep, I was all ready to buy the flax lows. Went to the store, looked at them on the shelf, and turned around and walked right back out leaving them there. Shape is wack (what's new) and the midsole color ain't right. I was really looking forward to these too. :smh: Maybe next year they'll do them a little better, if they drop them again.

+1 on the Flax lows. The more I saw pics of them, the less I felt the need to buy.

Probably will end up with some highs instead. Mids too pricey for me.

To each his own but I personally love the Flax lows. Was hesitant myself but my pair came in today and I'm definitely satisfied. Easily my favorite out the 3 and I mainly only buy highs.

To each his own but I personally love the Flax lows. Was hesitant myself but my pair came in today and I'm definitely satisfied. Easily my favorite out the 3 and I mainly only buy highs.

THIS! I'm wearing mine right now.

wayyyyy too light compared to the goat flax highs from a couples yrs ago.

anyone trying to cop the super high's this morning? i'd like a pair but not sure which one i'm going for. i really like how the orange one pops but they might just be a bit too crazy for anything i'd wear.

C'mon, Nike. Just bring back heel padding and tongues that lay flat on GRs. I don't even care about the leather quality.

My Girl Picked Up The Flax Lows Today Locally For Me While I Was At The Office.
F3908E52-D171-4FEB-A105-1ABCC8F42303.jpeg

‘17 , ‘16 , ‘15
B7669983-0CC8-44C6-AAB8-23A74F750055.jpeg

Same Order
5E454F9B-89DF-484D-8898-07963376C030.jpeg

Gotta Admit, Nike Kinnda Dropped The Ball On The Execution Of The Sole Color On This Years Release >D More Of A Solid Gum Material Than The Translucent Gum Soles We’re Used To From Previous Years. Still A Decent Shoe, But Was A Bit Let Down By This Personally. Definitely Passing On The High’s Now Tho :rolleyes

Thumbs up for the nice collection and getting the Apostrophe right. Before the number, not after. lol

Back
Top Bottom