OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Closest FTL to me was removed from the launch locator. That mid-day drop was going to be music to my ears since I have a 9am meeting. Oh well. SNKRS draw under the table.

The closest foot locker is an hr away from me. I called and the guy said he doesnt know if they will get them by tomorrow so idk if i should go or try my luck online.

So kith doing fcfs on these and the dons? Going to attempt the new manhasset store on Friday if that's the case.
Bro, Kith had a raffle. I don't even know if my submission went through because their app is performing horrendously right now. Like even if it did go through I don't know if they dubbed my **** or if I won because the app doesn't the procedure.

Edit: Nvm, just peeped their twitter. Probably did this because of the app messing up. ****s a shame, I don't got time to wake up and line up in this brick *** weather.

Last edited:
THE A-COLD-WALL* X NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HIGH IS RELEASING AGAIN
NOVEMBER 29, 2017 BY NICK DEL BENE

a-cold-wall-nike-air-force-1-nikelab-release-0.jpg

It looks like Nike will be adding another limited Air Force 1 to this season’s stacked lineup, but on a much more exclusive basis. The A-COLD-WALL* x Nike Air Force 1 High that first released back in October will be up for grabs again from the NikeLab 1948 location in London. The shoe will be available via in-store raffle starting on November 30th along with the four Nike AF100 releases. Winners will be notified on December 4th and pick up will occur the following day on December 5th. This will likely be a very limited quantity release to close out the strong Nike Air Force 1 showing with a bang.

NIKE AIR FORCE 1 HIGH “A-COLD-WALL*” RELEASE DATE: DECEMBER 5TH, 2017

Nike-Air-force-1-high-a-cold-wall-1--620x435.jpg

i wasn't feeling
but they have a beater look to them that im liking

Rocs if you want to point to the embroidery
Trav if you want shoes that speak for themselves

I saw the Trav joints at Round Two. The swoosh is fire and the little add ons as well, but since some folk mentioned that Roc leather is just like Linen I compared the two. Not gonna lie I gotta go with the Rocs if the leather is like that. Idk what material the Travis ones have but it's not a regular leather. Has a scratchy material. Both heat.

I saw the Trav joints at Round Two. The swoosh is fire and the little add ons as well, but since some folk mentioned that Roc leather is just like Linen I compared the two. Not gonna lie I gotta go with the Rocs if the leather is like that. Idk what material the Travis ones have but it's not a regular leather. Has a scratchy material. Both heat.

They had Rocs at 2nd round of sneakeasy?

Saw and touched Rocs today. The leather is not the same as linens. In my opinion it’s better. It’s thicker. Sock liner and shape are the same as linens. Some have that elf toe worse than others.

Back
Top Bottom