OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

What size

11.5, any sites got them up now for retail? It looks like a lot of sites are getting these. Feel like I’ll be able to get my two pairs, especially since resell isnt much right now for these and I don’t think it will be

11.5, any sites got them up now for retail? It looks like a lot of sites are getting these. Feel like I’ll be able to get my two pairs, especially since resell isnt much right now for these and I don’t think it will be

I see a pair going for 170 on stockx. Lowest I see atm

open the pics in a new tab and they're straight...nice pickups tho

look at the ogs from the orange box...the height of the eyelets are much higher and contributes to a better shape imo

Last edited:
**** yes, I've been asking for this colorway in SF AF1s since day juan. But the full nylon upper sealed the deal hard.

nike-sf-af1-black-nylon-white-917753-006-1.jpg

nike-sf-af1-black-nylon-white-917753-006-2.jpg

random .. but the release on the 26th this week with the nike af1 connect having to choose between the 2 shoes .. i think it may be the jordan 1s releasing on the 1st?

if anyone a 7 or 7.5 and wan Sheeds, slide into the DMs.

I really hope it's something we haven't seen

exactly .. it makes no sense putting a sneaker up there that people already have access to or be readily available to people who put in the footwork .. especially if this is their trial run to get more people to sign up or grab the initial sneaker with the chip

exactly .. it makes no sense putting a sneaker up there that people already have access to or be readily available to people who put in the footwork .. especially if this is their trial run to get more people to sign up or grab the initial sneaker with the chip

NFC AF1 is just a clever gimmick and i bet that’s the extent of the marketing....gimmick. snkrs pass and whatever this is is nike’s way of triaging or mitigating the reseller BS (in NYC), bots and “verified” snkrs accounts.

logic aside, i really do hope the pairs they release haven’t been seen but it’s highly unlikely.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom