OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Picking the model and checking out was wonky. I spent a few seconds swiping to get the 95, then picking the size wasn't easy either.

Going forward it might be easier to authenticate through the app, then check out on desktop, if the links were live, like today.

Thats a good idea. Ill try to keep any eye on that next time

It was cool because I was posting earlier I had never used snkrs anyway I work late at night but I set my alarm for 950 and woke to it but fell asleep and my snooze woke me up at 1000 on the dot. I was like damn I missed out forsure but I went on snkrs and hit so I’m 1/1 lol. I wish I could find an old pistons SnapBack with like sheeds name and number on it or something

I ordered these today. Couldn't find them in store or even on the Nike site. Found them on the Finishline site here - https://www.finishline.com/store/product/mens-nike-air-force-1-low-casual-shoes/prod2776638#

AQ0556_200_P1

AQ0556_200_P7

with all the Taiwan malaise, just wanted to add how I can't stop hating my refusal to pay 400 for the off whites right after they first dropped :rolleyes

How is the sizing on Air Force One High's compared to Low's? Got the Sheeds TTS, but I go half a sz down on the lows.

So happy ending, I struck out everywhere but this place emailed me back this morning and invoiced me for the size 13s and they'll be on their way to me soon! No tax since they were shipping out of New York so even though I had to pay a $10 shipping fee vs. free shipping on NDC, I would have been taxed on NDC so it was a wash. Thank you again for all of the help, my man!

My bid on stockx for Taiwan’s was accepted 29 days after placing it lol. Completely forgot about it

Back
Top Bottom