OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

DcOtzarU8AAEhhq.jpg:large

What if we all donate money, and that money can be used to buy the shoes, then the shoes taken to a homeless shelter. Idk, I’m just throwing that out there.

I think it’s be easier to just donate shoes you already have . But instead of a homeless shelter everybody find a homeless person in your town that looks like your size and give em a pair of fresh kicks.

Or find someone in here that lives somewhere like south Florida where there’s 109s of homeless in one town. Somebody trustworthy though and everyone can send them shoes to pass out to the local homeless. And record it. Might go viral like “nt forum passes out 100 pairs of rare Nike’s to the homeless” lol. When I lived in lake worth Florida I would buy a bunch of little Cesar’s and go around and pass it out

I have a pair of forces I don’t need that I can give away, it’s just these nyc homeless ppl either ain’t really homeless or on some BS 99% of the time

Agreed. I've got a pair of 'Sheed Lows 'White/White' from '03 that I've worn maybe 4-5 times because of that reason. Would've been nice if they made the outsole a light silver to match the Sheedman and also stay clean as you said.

Great ideas
Let’s decide on 1 by next week
Should I do another poll or we gonna just decide in comments
I wanna get this up and running by the 15th
Or at least know what our plan will be by then

Good on sheeds, good on skeletons, good on those black and yellow SF joints. Need some Easter pics to entice me.

i just wanted to randomly say that the AF1 mid flyknit is becoming my goto AF1 and im in love with them. I know yall purists in here hate them but i think its the most fire flyknit version of a retro theyve done other than maybe the AJ1 or the AM90.

Back
Top Bottom