OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Ye forsure what y’all boys gotta do is get some people y’all trust/know for a while/done business with type deal not just some random cat that says “I’ll take the shoes/cash”

Screenshot_20180806-211612.png

None of my local stores are getting the Travis Scott AF1s, thinking about pre-ordering for $320 shipped. Y’all think market is going to go up like the first release?

None of my local stores are getting the Travis Scott AF1s, thinking about pre-ordering for $320 shipped. Y’all think market is going to go up like the first release?

They're already around $330 or less in a lot of sizes on StockX, and there's plenty of pairs not in circulation yet, I think these could be had around $275, perhaps closer to $250 by the end of the week.

True true lol. yours as crispy af. Mine are a bit "vintage"

:lol:

Honestly my whites don’t get a lot of wear, since I have so many other pairs in the collection. Back in the day though, these were my go to, so they became vintage quick lol.

:lol:

Honestly my whites don’t get a lot of wear, since I have so many other pairs in the collection. Back in the day though, these were my go to, so they became vintage quick lol.
fuggit. i'm gonna rock mine today. i'm management in my company so what they gon say lol.

pics later

Back
Top Bottom