OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

D2C84963-4195-45F7-91CD-64D0C160E572.jpeg

The hate for flyleather stems from the the hate for the recent Jordan 1s (people have said that they use fly leather, I’m yet to be convinced) and the recent ACW Air Force 1. The ACWs were stiff and had impracticable lacing, I had to return my pair. The earth day pair that I just picked up feel much better and softer than those. These will be great in the summer.

AE070DC6-67BF-4F78-AED5-A50DE86A1C9A.jpeg

^surprisingly, they didn't last long

I understand they're limited, but I'm sometimes amazed at the trash ppl buy these days

if you want a pair, the lowest ask price plus shipping on stockx is basically double retail cost :lol:

i liked and wanted. i dont think theyre trash at all. theyre fashion art. cant hurt with an all white AF! with gel sole. and the doodle on the side makes them extra plush. would've thrown on with some sweats to run around in.

Last edited:
Most people who hate flyleather have no idea what it is :lol: it's the go to excuse in the 1's thread. As if Nike would sell it to you without making sure you know what it. Trust they will toot they're own horn whenever they release something with it..

Back
Top Bottom