OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Hello NikeTalk, I've come to your help with IDing a pair of AF1s. The photo is small, but from it, I can tell its a purple colorway with a yellow swoosh, looks like a Mid. The picture is from 2008, so it has to be a CW of that year or before. I really want to track them. If someone knows where else I can ask for this ID please let me know.
upload_2019-9-11_20-5-41.png

Hello NikeTalk, I've come to your help with IDing a pair of AF1s. The photo is small, but from it, I can tell its a purple colorway with a yellow swoosh, looks like a Mid. The picture is from 2008, so it has to be a CW of that year or before. I really want to track them. If someone knows where else I can ask for this ID please let me know.
Going to need more info on the backstory.

Dog is that a screencap from surveillance video of a crime scene? That a dead body?
A local artist from my country got killed and he had those when he died. I'm trying to ID the colorway. From what I can tell it's Purple/Yellow CW, probably a Mid, and no older than 2008 since the artist got killed in 2008.

A local artist from my country got killed and he had those when he died. I'm trying to ID the colorway. From what I can tell it's Purple/Yellow CW, probably a Mid, and no older than 2008 since the artist got killed in 2008.
I can't help but I'm sure someone here can. Good luck.

CX7mw1VUoAAfrmZ.jpg

yall has anyone received any information about their low top levi nike id's? I haven't received an email since the we started your order email.

had the low purple/gold air force 1's w/ the LA logo on them

got rid of them when I significantly cut back on shoes and sadly could only get around $100 despite being in excellent condition

though, the tongue on the one shoe either seemed long or where it laid due to the shaping of it irritated my skin so I seldom wore them due to blistering

Anybody have some insight as to whether or not a pair of 01' Sheeds (Black/White) in DS condition would still be wearable? Finally have a chance to cop my Fav AF1 of all time. Any help would be appreciated.

Anybody have some insight as to whether or not a pair of 01' Sheeds (Black/White) in DS condition would still be wearable? Finally have a chance to cop my Fav AF1 of all time. Any help would be appreciated.
depends
the air bag could be deflated
might be the ONLY THING

5C136E98-4F2D-4A7B-905C-37D41E3FFE0A.jpeg

Patriots Pro Shop with the quick ship for the latest pickup: Air Force 1 Ultra Flyknit Patriots 6x Champs. Shop tossed in celebration graffiti and banner. Went usual Nike true to size 10.5 for exact width and half a thumb extra length. Shoe details are great for a well designed look.
Buy if Patriots fan. Buy if Football fan. Buy if Sneaker fan. Trying on Shop gets harder each time. And Nike totally spun out for me. But wanted for the Collection.

tumblr_nnhbw7PYx41s3y9slo1_500.gif

Back
Top Bottom