OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

9278AD26-A4CD-45D2-861B-05DAC367BD11.jpeg

good bday weekend (for my wife)

just paid resale for my size 8.

$520. I have a really good feeling these are going to go up:angry:

hustling backwards.

1574628331516.jpeg

Should’ve scooped these for $130 and if someone asked you tell em g dragon your Cuzzo and he hand delivered these special friends and family pair, only 100 pairs made. That alone will get the k-pop female fans wet when you tell them that.

Goddamn 500 for these? To each their own I guess...

How pairs were even available? How much of a sheep do you gotta be to be in that line at the back knowing damn well you wasting an entire day for nothing

Alp would've bodied all those man's and cut the line and scooped 4 pairs.

500 for hyped sneakers these days is considered cheap

Someone who knows K-Pop school me on this.

How did G-Dragon score a deal to design an AF1 and not Taeyang?
I thought that dude was supposedly "the one" from that group. :lol:

-Drew

-Drew

G Dragon was the leader of the group, and wrote a lot of their best songs. I think most Westerners heard of Taeyang through that Wedding Dress song so name wise they know him more. GD more popular with Koreans, with Taeyang not too far behind out of that group.

-Drew
Drew,
G-Dragon is the fashion one and he has his own brand. This was 3 years in the making according to Nike Designers.

-wtfchi

G Dragon was the leader of the group, and wrote a lot of their best songs. I think most Westerners heard of Taeyang through that Wedding Dress song so name wise they know him more. GD more popular with Koreans, with Taeyang not too far behind out of that group.
Drew,
G-Dragon is the fashion one and he has his own brand. This was 3 years in the making according to Nike Designers.

-wtfchi

That cleared it up pretty well for me.
I got curious because I remember so many girls sweatin' that dude Taeyang years back and I've personally have never heard of G-Dragon until now.

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom