OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Hmmmm a 100 dollar shoe with a red stamp reading hypebeast and Slap a 220 dollar premium on it is ridiculous. Yal can keep that garbage. Even with all the premium leathers and suede used on the a ma manieres and they still only charged 170.
Their regular nike releases are never upcharged that much. CDG forces were because of CDG. Any regular nike/supreme release sees maybe a $10-20 increase in retail.

Hmmmm a 100 dollar shoe with a red stamp reading hypebeast and Slap a 220 dollar premium on it is ridiculous. Yal can keep that garbage. Even with all the premium leathers and suede used on the a ma manieres and they still only charged 170.
Retail is 220?

Supreme collaboration is lazy, no difference between those and a gr white.

Strictly for the people who just wanna show off a box logo.

The Rocs were retro air force 1s, slightly different shape, better leather, and puffy/neoprene sock liner like the ones from the early 00s.

How much u think the resell for those wack AF1s is gonna b? $500?? $800???

Supreme knows their consumer base. They can sell ANYTHING to people, people always buy it up (Supreme brick anyone?). I’ve seen their catalog of random household items that they slapped their logo on and sold for a lot. I don’t knock anyone who likes Supreme but I do feel like they troll a lot of the stuff they release.

Those studded 14’s were terrible.

Supreme lost their cool factor with me a long time ago. It was better before the online store when you had to have a proxy or pay eBay or superfuture re-sell which wasn't as bad as it is now. It was done for me after the Odd Future dweebs jumped on the bandwagon around 2012.

Amazing that people are getting heated over a box logo on the heel.

It's a simple, tasteful concept that will age well.

Not everything has to be an over-the-top, garish, new to world design.

No
20D13D2D-46E0-4762-A5C2-9FE786550DF4.jpeg
DE67E8E3-B647-4362-BADE-C28A4ACCCB9D.png
I still need both color ways man.

Back
Top Bottom