OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

92501BAB-5755-4E7E-A30F-5AD41C03152E.jpeg
I’m feelin these. I can’t put my finger on it.. I want to say it reminds me of some SB dunks from the early 2k? Any way, these are clean man

Reps to dude that posted the link.

I was so close to copping some Coco Snakes in Tokyo last time but held off.

Went and ordered two pairs. I had to put the gum bottom option on one of them.

814005C9-A07E-4A7D-83DD-AF6B8D033EFF.jpeg

DA3B2E48-6BED-4939-9E73-B36CAB6BBC80.png

-Drew
So you bought two pair of the same shoe and only difference is gum bottom? Talk about dropping the ball lmao 💀💀💀💀😂

Nike trash if they makin snakeskin a limited release.
E
A
D
Nike
So wack for making this limited and it’s snake skin!!! They done runs of this print for months before but now they limited?!?
they soooo corny. STG

E
A
D
Nike
So wack for making this limited and it’s snake skin!!! They done runs of this print for months before but now they limited?!?
they soooo corny. STG
I think it was more of a mixture of everything. Not only multiple snakeskin options but some good suede options as well. Plus that double swoosh is dumb 🔥. Threw it on everyone one of my IDs.💯

E
A
D
Nike
they soooo corny. STG

Yo we had a whole day lol

I think I want to replace the leather rope laces in my hightop SLs with sail or white waxed laces... what length do I need and does anyone have any recommendations on where to buy?

I think it was more of a mixture of everything. Not only multiple snakeskin options but some good suede options as well. Plus that double swoosh is dumb 🔥. Threw it on everyone one of my IDs.💯
Nah bro. They had way more options with the last snake skin. Nike just tryna eXcLuSIVe.
Yo we had a whole day lol

🥴🥴🥴

Im just tight about the levis drop /:

but frfr nike can keep all the quick strike iD drop. Im hella washed.

Back
Top Bottom