OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

what was Nike even going for with the BHM theme on this shoe?

I’m sure there’s a write up somewhere.

IMG_20200127_173217_877.jpg

Yeah agree. I want a pair of whites.. simple. With good (decent) leather.. those could be it but eh on the swoosh.
Any recommendations? Didn’t love the JE’s ether but I heard they’re very comfortable.

For those of you still waiting on your Nike By You orders, I received the following messge from Nike chat:

Your design is under production at one of our factories in China. However, on January 29th, the Chinese government ordered most of the private companies in their country to temporarily close due to the known NCoV in the country. In order for us to protect our employees as well, we needed to follow China's order and we needed to halt the production of your shoe and will resume on the 9th.

For those of you still waiting on your Nike By You orders, I received the following messge from Nike chat:

Your design is under production at one of our factories in China. However, on January 29th, the Chinese government ordered most of the private companies in their country to temporarily close due to the known NCoV in the country. In order for us to protect our employees as well, we needed to follow China's order and we needed to halt the production of your shoe and will resume on the 9th.
Well....that's fair and legitimate.

Now where is your disco code?

My Nike IDs are showing shipped from Viet Nam on UPS. Wondering if they were also manufactured there with everything that's going on in China. Anyone else notice this?

I got notified the Nike ID was back up for Air Force One. Go to check 10 mins later and Nike says sold out. WTF

Is the leather on those Nike IDs supposed to be good though?

Was there ever a time when the materials on AF1 IDs were trash quality?

-Drew

Is the leather on those Nike IDs supposed to be good though?
Yeah curious about the same. Looks standard smooth leather. Those big swoosh look soft for sure.

that’s why I’m asking about leather quality/comfort for some that have owned/in hand. JE’s, ivory snakes, big swoosh, etc.

Yeah curious about the same. Looks standard smooth leather. Those big swoosh look soft for sure.

that’s why I’m asking about leather quality/comfort for some that have owned/in hand. JE’s, ivory snakes, big swoosh, etc.

I never had the Big Swoosh Forces, but I love my JE's and Ivory Snakes, bro.

-Drew

Interesting thought I’ve been having too atxhitter03 atxhitter03 . My second daughter due to be born in 4 weeks or so And I’m thinking about what footwear to have not wear to the hospital for that exact reason.

Back
Top Bottom