OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

question for those of u who got the email from nike about the free replacement pair: were the pairs u got em for all using the double swoosh with the snakeskin?

and wondering why my box says nike by you instead of nike by "name" and a pic of the shoe on it. that was so dope before

I don’t think there’s any specific reason for the factory to use (or not use) custom labels. Over the years I’ve received both labels even ordering the exact same iD where one box had my name and one didn’t.

question for those of u who got the email from nike about the free replacement pair: were the pairs u got em for all using the double swoosh with the snakeskin?

and wondering why my box says nike by you instead of nike by "name" and a pic of the shoe on it. that was so dope before

i ordered 2 pairs, one had the double swoosh. i got one email but it didnt specifically say which pair it related to. you may be on to something that it has to do with the double snakeskin swoosh

i ordered 2 pairs, one had the double swoosh. i got one email but it didnt specifically say which pair it related to. you may be on to something that it has to do with the double snakeskin swoosh
Got one email, all my pairs had the double snake skin swoosh. Three pairs would be nice, but I'd be happy with 1. Free is free.

Wife's pair came in.

IMG_20200226_163402.jpg

/\/\ nope. No suede/snakeskin...it was leather/ripple leather

Last edited:
Nah my girl a 9.5 in women’s. It’s not gigantic but that translates to a men’s 8 (one of the current hyped sizes).

She already knows if we don’t catch at retail for her it’s a dub.

So I just got two updates via UPS app for packages coming from Nike Id. I've received all my IDs so these must be the new FREE ones fellas:pimp: be on the look out

Last edited:
Thats WILD that some of yall getting free pairs

They took too long for mine so thats my only 1

I dont nike has done anything like this before, enjoy

Im beyond jealous

6E41E178-BD6A-4DF3-811B-05E591669C1E.gif

My UPS app shows my free ID is coming 3/3 Tuesday. Time to beat up my snakeskin pair as I have a backup now.

Back
Top Bottom