OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Wish I went darker grey on Dior swoosh...

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 9.14.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 9.14.51 PM.png
    3.2 MB · Views: 296
  • Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 9.15.00 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-03-17 at 9.15.00 PM.png
    2.8 MB · Views: 297
Not to be funny but, if you are the sole provider & 130$ ID is strapping your fam then it’s probably not wise to cop. I mean you could just return em to Nike for your 130$ back. But if the extra 80$ from selling on eBay will help the fam...🤷‍♂️
obv I copped before this pandemic hit, u kno it all tho. $140 ain’t strapping **** but idk what the future holds so like I said, shoes can go.
You think I don’t kno I can return? Ima at least try to make something first tho, save ya advice

Last edited:
I was talking about LACEDUP which expired

kickback doesn’t work for all, it’s user specific

Idgaf what you were talking about, you’re wrong. LACEUP was only 10% off, but u kno it all
thought LACED UP was up to 15% for a certain amount? i dunno, you're probably right
good luck with your sales of the viotech and dior IDs, just don't think the $251 price strategy works because kickback doesn't work for all.

Last edited:
thought LACED UP was up to 15% for a certain amount? i dunno, you're probably right
good luck with your sales of the viotech and dior IDs, just don't think the $251 price strategy works because kickback doesn't work for all.
15% off $500+ but still not the 20% code , so you’re still wrong.

I dont care what you think, i already told you save your advice!

Done going back n forth, y’all might wish u chose to sell some kicks when the full effects of this unprecedented pandemic hit.

Last edited:
This is definitely the only thread out of the handful that I'm active in where I see anyone bash people for their pickups and wears.

I'm here to hear it

Last edited:
This is definitely the only thread out of the handful that I'm active in where I see anyone bash people for their pickups and wears.

I'm hear for it tho

Air Max 1 thread is ruthless when it comes to IDS. Nonstop Shape is awful ... roast fest like the buyer is the one making em. I don’t understand.

I'm hear for it tho
Here* ... Lol jk :rofl:
And yeah AM1 cliff toe another bigstress bigstress you right, reshape or bust commentary but we all purists in some sense of the word

jaynev jaynev edited ty :wink: Nothing is ever good enough in here haha. When I copped my '01 linens last year I think there were more comments along the lines of "I would never buy used shoes" than anything about the shoes themselves. I feel like DJ clark kent could post up a collection pic and dudes here would be like "yeah but the shape on that pair in the 4th row 3rd from the left is bad"

Back
Top Bottom