OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

image.jpg

Hide those cables.

CAF542A5-26A8-4B7D-8AA1-8662685B66AE.jpeg
Anyone find this weird? I thought all proceeds went to charity, I understand they didn’t hit their mark at basically 5K raffles tickets bought but to mention that Ronnie is donating his own 50k is like some kind of weird flex. Did the raffle not do well? Was there a data breach? Most likely not many wanted to do the raffle because of the low odds of receiving the shoes but to give back the donation only to use his personal money for it kindve sounds fishy to me🤷🏽‍♂️ He couldve matched what was bought or there wasn’t enough to match so he said whatever and gave everyone’s money back.

Anyone find this weird? I thought all proceeds went to charity, I understand they didn’t hit their mark at basically 5K raffles tickets bought but to mention that Ronnie is donating his own 50k is like some kind of weird flex. Did the raffle not do well? Was there a data breach? Most likely not many wanted to do the raffle because of the low odds of receiving the shoes but to give back the donation only to use his personal money for it kindve sounds fishy to me🤷🏽‍♂️ He couldve matched what was bought or there wasn’t enough to match so he said whatever and gave everyone’s money back.

Yeah, I don't really get it. At the end he says that they will notify the winners via email very soon, but he says they're returning the donations/entries? Sounds like some weird tax ****ery to me, but who knows. Maybe he'll explain better soon.

Probably cause the Kith’s are basically no stock and have a buns design 😂

Blue liner, green mini-Swoosh, red tag, sail sole it’s like AF-1 Tourette’s.

If an iD the “trash” and “return em” comments would be warranted

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom