OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

1C582758-8C96-4886-818D-105FE21F19CC.jpeg

🎄

More IDs (pleather edition):
1590680100245.jpeg

1590680136112.jpeg

1590680181984.jpeg

I’m returning all the pleather joints I ordered other than the top pair, the material is just as bad as Ty mentioned to me after I ordered them. The only reason I’m not returning the top pair is because I wore it for a walk around town to see if it was really that bad and both the foxing and tip is already creased pretty badly even after a short outing. I understand the foxing tends to crease pretty easily (even my 3M Snakes creased really bad after my first wear) but for the tip to start to crease this early is just sad.

Does anyone know if the leather was better on the snakeskin/suede options?

More IDs (pleather edition):
1590680100245.jpeg

1590680136112.jpeg

1590680181984.jpeg

I’m returning all the pleather joints I ordered other than the top pair, the material is just as bad as Ty mentioned to me after I ordered them. The only reason I’m not returning the top pair is because I wore it for a walk around town to see if it was really that bad and both the foxing and tip is already creased pretty badly even after a short outing. I understand the foxing tends to crease pretty easily (even my 3M Snakes creased really bad after my first wear) but for the tip to start to crease this early is just sad.

Does anyone know if the leather was better on the snakeskin/suede options?

You can return the top pair too. According to the return policy you can.

4D16C048-65CC-40CB-8E7B-787C36A29FF0.jpeg

forgot i still had these in the cut..

aged pretty well
The NYC Stash Forces were one of the first pair of shoes I dropped a lot of money on (400$) and this was back in the mid-2000’s. The box/case that comes with these are dope, such an underrated shoe. Which city/version do you have?

Thinking back it’s crazy to have spent that much money on a pair of shoes, yet now that is about the normal price point for a hyped general release...

Last edited:
The NYC Stash Forces were one of the first pair of shoes I dropped a lot of money on (400$) and this was back in the mid-2000’s. The box/case that comes with these are dope, such an underrated shoe. Which city/version do you have?

Yeah man that case is massive!...Ive got the NYC version also.

theres a guy on youtube that cuts open boots and ****. he cut open some all white jordan mids and a pair of shattered back board 1s.

the mid was pretty much all fake leather, the toe wrap which looked very fake was actually leather but very cheap "genuine" leather.

the SBB's had "good for a sneaker" leather used in the white and orange parts but the black toe wrap/lace hole area was ****ty fake leather.

i don't even want to know what newer AF1's are made of.

Best time to make leather pairs is when they have new temporary options. The white pair is from the snake option, leather is heaps better than the basic option. Second pair is a nice butter leather from sometime last year when there was a mini Swoosh option. The third pair is from the basic option before the pleather turned to plastic. The new basic plastic started around the Summer. I made my homie a pair and it was just terrible.
8FF6F84E-661D-425C-84DA-FF1AC70803B8.jpeg

Best time to make leather pairs is when they have new temporary options. The white pair is from the snake option, leather is heaps better than the basic option. Second pair is a nice butter leather from sometime last year when there was a mini Swoosh option. The third pair is from the basic option before the pleather turned to plastic. The new basic plastic started around the Summer. I made my homie a pair and it was just terrible.
New options soon come?

Good looks. I wasn’t sure if the leather was different between the two most recent options since it didn’t specify there was a difference, but that’s good to know going forward.

Yep, there’s a new “Summer ” option is coming. Checked it out last year, could have changed a bit- but it’s the first time I’ve seen this offered as an ID.
u cant say much
i get it
how bout show us an example
of another af1 where the material was used

great info on the leather quality. i refuse to buy the fake leather stuff, it's why I've mostly bought NBs the last 5 years or so.

the leather on the suede/snakeskin id's have looked a lot better. barring anything crazy i will be making my first nike id when this new option drops. hopefully its not some corny off-white style option lol

donjuan513 donjuan513 good info to know. will wait for them to reup.

b/c what i'm not gonna do is buy those 110s and end up like homie up there lol. Not sure how they can stand behind that level of product.

Back
Top Bottom