OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

glad i pulled the trigger. purchased the wrong size initially, repurchased my correct size which arrived today before my first order...
FBA86BEB-3F8D-41A3-9510-D208A2CCF368.jpeg
383F656F-4751-4360-B7DD-F05A5F59A248.jpeg

Y’all think the premium id with the snake skin is coming back?

Want a new pair of AF1s. My swoosh pack are starting to age :lol:

SMH, I ****ed myself. Should have just bought them from Size when I could have. I didn't want to deal with making sure I got the right size and paying a little extra. ****
B.A I gave you a heads up over a week ago. Euro pairs released which makes this situation even worse. They're gonna go crazy.

B.A I gave you a heads up over a week ago. Euro pairs released which makes this situation even worse. They're gonna go crazy.

Man, I was half asleep. Trying to look at that size conversion chart and figure out if a 10.5 UK was my correct size. But yeah, I ****ed up.

If it makes you feel any better... I carted satin shattered backboards when those cane out at Finish Line, got to the final part of check out and remembered that they were womens so I had to go up to a 12. Wouldn't let me add both to the cart so I deleted the wnns 10.5 and tried to add the 12 and they sold out. Later I realized the size 9 mens was worth more anyway... which just added insult to injury.

I dun goofed

passed on pr’s was looking at em for a minute they were up for a long time

o well

Wow PR’s cancelled... I’ve had a pair en route to stock x for 3-4 days now.. I wonder if the seller is trying to get them back lmaooo

Back
Top Bottom