OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

IMG_4753.PNG
IMG_4754.PNG
what year are these? looks like the suede ciders

i'm not liking the look of that material. it's called fleece which makes no sense to me either. i wonder what the other material is like in hand.
that’s not fleece, that’s recycled woven. there’re 3 different materials to choose from. fleece is only the first 4 flower looking designs.

Was definitely expecting the recycled iD patterns to be fleece but still look decent. Can’t wait for my pairs to come in.
that’s not fleece, that’s recycled woven. there’re 3 different materials to choose from. fleece is only the first 4 flower looking designs.
Like tylertylerm tylertylerm mentioned, there’s two different types of recycled material for the uppers. Your super ugly pair will mostly be recycled fleece, your super neutral pair will be recycled woven.

yea the materials look like they're the same but the fleece is white with a print over it and the others are just solid colors.

basically none look like the space hippie dunk/jordan material
True, I am a bit disappointed that the material isn’t more canvas like the Space Hippie AF1s.

Is that grey the photon color?
The light grey in the vamp and quarter sections is photon dust. The dark grey is particle grey. The lighting in the photo makes it look a little off. The particle grey is a little bit darker and the photon dust is like a white grey, if that makes sense.

Last edited:
My first pair came in. I actually like the material, the recycled woven definitely looks and feels like nylon. My pair has some QA issues with midsole glue, and I’m thinking a leather swoosh would have been a better choice. But overall I’m really pleased with these.
1596577454990.jpeg
is that void blue on the swoosh?

Back
Top Bottom