OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Any chance we can revisit a separate ID thread?

I definitely would like to see a separate ID thread. Maybe not even an Air Force 1 specific thread, could be all retro iD’s.

One of my favorite parts of this thread is seeing all the different id’s, for better or worse, and then deciding how to make mine. I see just as many trash Nike designed af1 colorways on here as I do iD’s, some of y’all need to relax and just keep scrolling if you don’t like something.

That being said, my other pair of recycled iD’s came in today. They turned out just how I expected, very loud, crazy and kind of ugly. I’m happy with them and they’ll definitely serve their purpose when I want to throw on something loud/crazy in the fall/winter. I probably won’t be ordering anymore of this option, materials aren’t really for me.

D85D627D-8572-4FD4-8522-541E4C5CFE14.jpeg

PS I ordered the volt laces for a different pair of kicks I needed them for but I might leave them in 🤷‍♂️😂.

How bout instead of all yaw whining and crying like dweebs, we post some dope on feet pics of our forces and also collection pics. Maybe some useful release info and some links/resources too?
It don’t matter, NT will always do NT things. I mean, look at billy anderson billy anderson . He’s always posting photos of new releases, and because most of the new releases are garbage, so we don’t even show him love for putting in the work (myself included). NT will always be some version of the Playa Haters’ Ball.
1596838847009.gif

But seriously we need less trash ID pics too lmao
Trash is so subjective though bro, chaddtootired chaddtootired posted up some co.jp Wheats recently and dude only got seven likes compared to some Crafts that gets three times more love.

I don’t get why it’s so hard to keep it pushing? I see something in a thread I don’t like, I just keep scrolling. Like Hov said, “What you eat don’t make me sh*t, where’s the love?”

Trash is so subjective though bro, chaddtootired chaddtootired posted up some co.jp Wheats recently and dude only got seven likes compared to some Crafts that gets three times more love.

I don’t get why it’s so hard to keep it pushing? I see something in a thread I don’t like, I just keep scrolling. Like Hov said, “What you eat don’t make me sh*t, where’s the love?”
Man you know how cats are. Me I’m just happy when this thread is moving. No matter what.

Homie HMU w a slew of Qs and maybe yaw can help?

da AMM lows. Do they run like regular forces? Also what’s a fair price. Some kid on FB selling a pair.

Back
Top Bottom