OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

wow that’s a shoe I haven’t seen in a while, the West Indies releases were always a favorite of mine. I can’t remember if these were officially in the pack but they basically were the pair that year

I miss Nike’s time of having slower, monthly releases of AF1s & periodic Jordan releases they felt more meaningful. Now everything is too commonplace & the desiring feeling gets lost in the process

but what do I know, they’re making the money.

anywho, got my crafts in today, my gf didn’t like them because they’re different from the regular all-whites(she doesn’t like AF1s in general ftr) but I took one step in the house & fell in love with them.

They’re so comforting to wear on foot, I love a shoe I don’t care to crease up & I haven’t felt that with a AF1 in a LONG TIME.

I don’t even like white shoes like that & I can’t wait to wear these...I’d love to see these go on sale & get a 2nd pair lol. Honestly just give me other colors of these please(NO WHITE MIDSOLE/OUTSOLE)
yes the "lifestyle" era was spectacular these were from the woven basket pack been a grail for me
remember my dawg had the black grey pair those were hard too

funny enough I always remember lurking way back when seeing og heads hating the lifestyle era jordans

Ones during the era were crushing

I'm still as in love with my procells now as I was a year and a half ago when I got em in. But would love to have stussys as well especially since the midsole is regular rubber. That's my only gripe about procells.

I'm still as in love with my procells now as I was a year and a half ago when I got em in. But would love to have stussys as well especially since the midsole is regular rubber. That's my only gripe about procells.

Yeah Procells are 🔥. Still haven’t worn mine.

These have been my remote-teaching shoes at home. Haven't even been outside with them, cracking all coming from stomping around the house.
B3AA10D2-F1AC-47D5-9A13-A5822935A5F3.jpeg
These have grown on me over time. They’re nice

CHICHAN CHICHAN meant to comment on your pic yesterday props to you for still getting some good wears in during quarantine. Even though I'm 30+ and sneakers mean alot less to me than they did in my younger years I still can't bring myself to UN-DS or really wear my nicer pairs while we are just hanging around the house or to the store.

I come from that old school mindset of UN-Dsing **** for events etc. With that world on hold I basically am just sitting on new sneakers. It's definitely made me evaluate the purpose of holding onto so many sneakers for nothing.

CHICHAN CHICHAN meant to comment on your pic yesterday props to you for still getting some good wears in during quarantine. Even though I'm 30+ and sneakers mean alot less to me than they did in my younger years I still can't bring myself to UN-DS or really wear my nicer pairs while we are just hanging around the house or to the store.

I come from that old school mindset of UN-Dsing **** for events etc. With that world on hold I basically am just sitting on new sneakers. It's definitely made me evaluate the purpose of holding onto so many sneakers for nothing.

totally agree!

Back
Top Bottom