OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

f me! My pair has a big glue stain, if I rub it I think the 3M will fade. Maaaaaaaaaan

Attachments

• 9BBE17B6-4187-4596-BD04-B8FDD48F6AEE.jpeg
    9BBE17B6-4187-4596-BD04-B8FDD48F6AEE.jpeg
    238 KB · Views: 246
  • FEE95F80-BF34-49D0-ADA2-D7A44D91C483.jpeg
    FEE95F80-BF34-49D0-ADA2-D7A44D91C483.jpeg
    270.9 KB · Views: 322
Imma stop by my local FTL tomorrow and see if they have the 3M snakes available.

trying to cut back on shoes this year but those are needed.

Stopped by another Footlocker. Shoes weren’t out on display. Associate there wouldn’t sell them earlier than the release date, but they were in the back. Told them I’d wear them out the store to show I’m not a reseller, still wouldn’t sell. Seems to be a disconnect between the different Footlockers, have to get lucky. Seems to be about 3/4 pairs per size for Footlockers.

The 3M on the snakes don’t really glow super bright like it’s more of a shimmer if that makes sense

almost looks like they sprinkled 3M dust all over it as opposed to solid 3M

best description I could give to how it is in hand

The 3M on the snakes don’t really glow super bright like it’s more of a shimmer if that makes sense

almost looks like they sprinkled 3M dust all over it as opposed to solid 3M

best description I could give to how it is in hand
Fun fact, for a while Nike stopped using 3M and used whatever generic or in-house reflective material. I think 3M has it in their terms that any nike using their products had to either say 3M or come with the hangtag. Would love it if someone could confirm this. I also don't know for sure if the older reflective models used 3M. But it's very possible that many retros in recent years are using a different brand of reflective material thus why we get different levels of reflection. I believe that's why it was a big deal to bring back the IDs with 3M in full branding.

Also notice how the "velcro" IDs don't say Velcro since that's a registered trademark of another brand - it's just hook and loop or w/e on ID.

edit: Ben Drury AM1 featured 3M hangtag
1612490134368.png

New non-ID 3M AF1s featuring branding
1612490250978.png

He's a reseller. He's not gonna give that info up so you can buy for retail. :lol:
I copped directly from my tier zero source who I get everything in bulk from.

I don’t bother with online raffles etc. main reason bearer I never win lmao

if you want them they should be easy to grab

And yes I resell but I’m also a collector and have been for decades ...

- Retro

Back
Top Bottom