OFFICIAL AIR FORCE ONE THREAD!!!!!

Clarkboy Clarkboy they’re out here biting your style family. I’m betting the insole comes with a dirty footprint too. :smh: NIKE owes you a check. Hey, at least they haven’t jumped on your mustard toe style yet.
True trend setter.
Screenshot_20210505-104024.png

I was going to ask the same thing today. Still haven't had any movement.
Shoes are currently being made, the first batch will be shipped as early as next week.

tagging riverdale road riverdale road as well, saw you asked the original question.

Can’t thank yall enough for supporting the brand...we’re a very small team but we’re working harder than ever to get these out asap. We received WAY more orders than expected.

Last edited:
Between Mayor’s sneaker shopping episode and all these 12-yo girls, are there even any whites available for Never Ready to customize?

I saw that video and was wondering if that's why size 8/8.5 is always unavailable on NDC! :lol: I remember months ago I wanted to order a size 8 online from here and it was never in stock. Then I just decided to opt in for the Craft AF1s. Happy with that choice though.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210505-220911.png
    Screenshot_20210505-220911.png
    274.3 KB · Views: 218
Shoes are currently being made, the first batch will be shipped as early as next week.

tagging riverdale road riverdale road as well, saw you asked the original question.

Can’t thank yall enough for supporting the brand...we’re a very small team but we’re working harder than ever to get these out asap. We received WAY more orders than expected.

Thank you for that update. Appreciate it

Just for transparency...

we’re on pace to have about 75% done and ready to be shipped out during the first half of next week.

when I said it’s a small team, it’s literally just me and sometimes my girl lol. So I really appreciate the patience (i’m a consumer first after all)

and if you’re in NYC just know Never Ready is most definitely responsible for the drought of ups right now lol.
But please follow the ig for more updates on future product releases(we do more than shoes).... peace

ordered these gore tex forces last night from ndc

air-force-1-gtx-mens-shoe-MXf3Lm.png

on clearance 52% off, nice color, matching outsole color, used 10% off medical discount, and 8% rakuten cash back

figured they would be good rain shoes at least

I wear mine way more than I thought I would. Dope shoe. Great materials. No creasing.

Back
Top Bottom